Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

58 minutes ago, cacjc said:

There is a little bit of chat but we will see how things go today they might go shopping together and sort things out and then tonight is supposed to be body painting we will see if Nicole gets involved or goes somewhere with the boy friend.

Possible body paint is postponed to Friday
this is the last we heard from Yury, who translated the conversations they had between Karol and Nicole / Jes last night.

B2 will go to club to night and Karo want be there a long time to party ... Maybe someone from B1 join ??

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

When Michelle leaves B2 Nicole will take her room and share the bed with her friend. She wouldn't share the bed if Karol was leaving as that would leave a free room, unless there were 2 new girls coming to B2, and I don't expect that. So in my opinion, Karol stays in B2

agree

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe the body painting won't help patch thing up tonight.....It'll take more than that :cry:

I wonder if all the animosity towards Nicole, especially by Jess, has something to do with Nicole is moving to B2...:huh:

It wont help as they will just think of it as bailing out when the going gets tough. But I think Nicole always had this plan to have her friend come and as the large room space has become available in B2 she has taken the option and we cant blame her for that. Its too full in B1 to have someone else stay. 

• Upvote 1

That was some row before and I don't think it's finished. When Nicole came back from shopping for new shoes this morning it looked like she was trying to make conversation but Jess wasn't interested and sat with her back to her...:cry:

Nora was ok with her...

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Possible body paint is postponed to Friday
this is the last we heard from Yury, who translated the conversations they had between Karol and Nicole / Jes last night.

B2 will go to club to night and Karo want be there a long time to party ... Maybe someone from B1 join ??

The Script has been changed.  OH NO!    :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

I don't understand why there's a problem between Jess/Irma and Nicole. They were fine the other night. It was Nora who had an issue with Nicole and they seem to have sorted things out somewhat. 

I think it's complicated, but personally I think it's shit they're siding against my girl. I'm sure they're all to blame. including Nicole,  but I wish they just sort it out. Crap atmosphere in B1 at the moment when Nicole's there, she might as well bide her time out of the apartment with Miguel until she leaves for B2 on 17th...:cry: