Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I think apt 1 going to be dead for the next 4 or 5 day. That show Irma and Jessica did with that guy was just for people to order Replay. From what i seeing today Jessica Was learning how to give a pussy massage and i think Irma and Jessica are going to be doing some thing out side the apt tonight. I don;t think Irma or Jessica would have sex in the apt with a guy only Nicole is will

BINGO

• Upvote 1

I don't speak Russian and I certainly don't lip read Russian, as I'd have to in the bathroom. Also I'm no psychologist therefore I'm no expert on body language but I'll have a stab at what went on today. I don't know why the split between the girls, well not all the reasons because I don't believe its just 1 thing.

But a couple of events suggest to me that, whatever their differences, Nicole has tried to iron them out with Jess, and to some extent Irma. When Jess came into her room earlier to speak to her, she obviously said something to trigger Nicola off. She followed Jess around, trying to get her point of view across and that's when the big row took place.Jess didn't appear to be interested in sorting it out. Then later Nicola knew Jess was in the BR so went in to have another go and then followed her downstairs when she had no joy. It seemed a bit more civil before Jess went out this evening but watch this space...

Nora is being ok with Nicole at the moment, although she'll probably come out of the kitchen soon and tell her to turn her music down, but Irma is acting very strangely for her. She's hardly spoken to her and has obviously chosen sides....Not the B1 we had a coupla weeks ago, which is sad...:confused:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Irma and Nicole not a word to each other. 

There is a certain chill in the air and I'm not talking air cond. Shame it could be the start of end for peaceful existence. Then four women in the one apartment, hair will fly.