Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Yes Jessica is a very cute and pretty girl with a body to kill for but her apperance have made it very difficult to enjoy her like i did before.

I am of the opinion that Jessica may be a little jealous of Nicole because she has a life outside the apartment and seems to really enjoy that side. I also think Jessica is conflicted about her boyfriend back home and this is causing her some pain and indecision as well.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am of the opinion that Jessica may be a little jealous of Nicole because she has a life outside the apartment and seems to really enjoy that side. I also think Jessica is conflicted about her boyfriend back home and this is causing her some pain and indecision as well.

I can relate to that statement!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I bet her boyfriend, if he exists, was feeling pretty conflicted the other night too when buddy was a couple knuckles deep ?

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, kitek said:

Earlier in B1

Nicole asked girls to paint her but she got big NO from girls, they were saying they spend most of the day painting each other and they had enough. Nicole got offended and left to B2.

The manipulate snake Nora is behind this again and her slaves follow her orders. I totally understand why Nicole does not want to use her time on these fucked up bitches! Go home Nora! The sooner the better!

• Upvote 2