Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Finally Nicole had an orgasm with the help of the vibrator and Miguel. She was so happy she kissed the vibrator and had a wonderful smile on her face. Hugged Miguel for 10 minutes. And made sure she did not squirt as she felt the bed a number of times. I never did see him cum unless he came inside her. Even after the orgasm she still could not get to sleep.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Finally Nicole had an orgasm with the help of the vibrator and Miguel. She was so happy she kissed the vibrator and had a wonderful smile on her face. Hugged Miguel for 10 minutes. And made sure she did not squirt as she felt the bed a number of times. I never did see him cum unless he came inside her. Even after the orgasm she still could not get to sleep.

This girl needs to get some    Image result for Sominex Pictures

• Upvote 1

Just watched the Nicole Session.She likes to dominate.Those handjobs and massages are intense.Also blew him for a while but couldn't see anything due to 'strategic' hair positioning and she does like to ride.A good sunday morning to wake up to..:biggrin:

She is a little devil.:angel:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, chipjack said:

Awake and out of the house in less than 15 minutes. That's something I've never seen a woman do before.

she may have been awake for a while, 1015 did I log in and she was undressed in br

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Miguel loves Nicole nearly as much as I do...:heart:

WTF is Jesse complaining about now. Oh Nicole hadn't washed the fucking bath out!!!! :angry:

So they've all had there 3 way fucking staged massage, Nora's had her intimate bate, Jess has flashed her pussy, intimately to some lucky bastard, and Nicole wants to spend a bit of quality REAL time with her boyfriend and she askes her to clean the fucking bath out...:angry:

This says it all about these 3 in B1 I'm afraid...

Jessica has got herself in the frame of mind to pick fault with everything Nicole does. It will probably remain the same until she moves to B2 now.  The other night with the Music i think Nicole turned it back up after Jess ranted at her about it. Probably on purpose as she is fed up of her complaining about stuff. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Honestly, I don't believe there is any love there.  They are just fuck buddies while she is in town.  I know there is a lot of you that want to see Nicole fuck the spaniard, but I'm sorry that it never interested me when I was a premium member.  But to each their own!!

I do disagree as i think there is much more to it than Fuck buddies.  They are a couple.  Not sure about love yet as thats a bit difficult to guess.  But they do stuff together other than have sex.  We know Nicole is looking for someone long term in Spain so she will be hoping he is the one.  

• Upvote 1