Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, pedro1 said:

Totally agree. They showed their true colors. Jessica is a kiss-ass and a follower and Irma thinks her shit doesn't stink. And since Nora came they have been following her around trying to please her. And Nora is a manipulative bitch, back then and now. She hasn't changed, she is just more subtle about it, like a puppet master to the other girls who follow her. And because Nicole "doesn't seem" to be a puppet like the rest, they form a clique, like typical bitches, against her. 

Puppet master was the exact term I used for Nora last week. I've gotta agree with everything you say but I've said enough on the matter and I'll draw a line under it for now because my girl's escaped to B2...

I can't see the 2 apartments mixing now with the current cast. Nicole will miss B1 like a boil on the arse, and let's face it, she'd be as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit if she went back there, and Michelle was the link, and she's gone....Karol seems get on with Nicole ok and i don't think she formed a bond with the other B1 girls...I might be wrong :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you think she will be better off in B2?   Is it because she doesn't conform to the other 3 bitches?   That is what is happening here......Nicole is her own person, she doesn't go along with all the bullshit that is thrown at her from the 3 fake girls she has been living with.   I am the first to tell you that I hate guys being in the B1 & B2 apartments, but Nicole uses it to her advantage and the other 3 can't handle it......jealousy gets you NO where in life!!!

I don't think she'll change much cos she isn't manipulated like the others and does her own thing, which I really admire her for. As I've said before she's the most genuine girl you're gonna get on here. So I still think she'll be out of B2 a lot, either with Miguel, or showing her friend the sites of Barca...

She'll be better off in B2 if she's with friendly girls so it's gotta be better than B1, We'll all be better off seeing her in all her glory in that much better bathroom...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1