Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67

all three girls home from grocery shopping- cart looks full

sorry time 15:58

Edited by beaver67

13 hours ago, Benfold said:

I usually have you blocked but someone made me aware of this post. The reason I won't tell the forum is that no matter what I say, no matter how boring or exciting the information is, you will only believe what you want to believe.

I could tell you that they are going for a walk along the beach and you would say "that's bullshit, they're out fucking guys for money, my opinion only!" or I could say that they've gone to a bar for a quiet drink and you'd say "that's bullshit, they're out fucking guys for money, my opinion only!" or I could tell you they were talking openly about fucking guys for money and you'd say "I knew it, they've finally shown their true colours!"

You believe what you want to believe and no matter what is posted you won't change your opinion - today you went as low as to accuse Jess of lying about her  family friend so she could go on a dirty weekend, when in fact someone is dying of cancer.

So that's why I won't post it to the forum, because I don't want to give you the satisfaction of saying "that's bullshit, they're out fucking guys for money, my opinion only!"

Benfold,

I agree with everything you just said and have no problem admitting it.   I'm just one spoke in a multi-spoked wheel.   Let me believe what I want to believe as I let others believe what they want to believe.   I was just asking you to let forum know whats going on because there are plenty of other people on this forum that would like to know what you know.  Apparently who ever is doing the translations for you (or hell, you might understand every word they say...I don't know) is keeping his ears to the ground to hear everything these girls say and knows what is going on.   I just think that it is not fair for the forum to be on multiple different pages of this novel.   Let the forum decide and choose what they want to believe but at least put them on the same playing field!!

Thanks for your time....HFB

13 hours ago, happyone said:

Heidi-I take it back that you are a fallen star-you have redeemed yourself!  First girl on girl (one on one)

What......did I hear you right?  Heidi had a girl on girl in the K&K apartment?   WOW......that's awesome, sorry I didn't get to see it but it's still awesome!!  I'll have to head over to those threads when I'm done here!!   WTG Heidi!!!

• Upvote 2

ffEq.gif

This was posted earlier , but I could not help but notice her glance at the camera, give us a real smile like she was saying thank you all for understanding.  This was a very

tender and revealing moment.  Thank you Jess. :heart:

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hello??

Some home here?

2000: Nora and Irma in the bathtub with Jes on the floor

Don't know what to expect from this apartment. I'm thinking that it's reached a ceiling for me. These three as a team, are boring the hell out of me. Jess always seems to be at the feet of the other 2. I appreciate the job that Nora's doing but it all seems so forced and devoid of any real sensuality. I certainly have no answers so I guess I'm not really a critic. Just bored and would like to See Jess on her feet a bit more.... 

• Upvote 3