Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

She has caught his neck ... and by the sound, they have kissed,

I watched it all and could not see her touch him as they were out of sight at times (when we could see her he was not close to her) so you are making things up and I had the volume all up (headphones and amplifier) and no sound of kissing too..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

i HOPE his friends saw what happened tonight and laughed their heads off.

I thought Russ and Jessica seemed to be having a good time. I know she's in the business of showing her body for money, but he treats her with respect, even when flirting. He's conversational, and apparently funny from time to time. Maybe he's not looking for a quick fuck. Maybe he's interested in something a little more meaningful? I think Jessica is. I'd say that, though this was kind of boring to watch, for them it went rather well.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, chipjack said:

I thought Russ and Jessica seemed to be having a good time. I know she's in the business of showing her body for money, but he treats her with respect, even when flirting. He's conversational, and apparently funny from time to time. Maybe he's not looking for a quick fuck. Maybe he's interested in something a little more meaningful? I think Jessica is. I'd say that, though this was kind of boring to watch, for them it went rather well.

Where were you the night he fingerfucked her and Irma  ???

Actually think there is an age and experience difference. He seems able and willing to jump anything split down the middle and she's turned off or just not interested. These 2 houses are working pretty good right now without guys.. Including Kiko. Hope they can keep it together for a while.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Espero sus amigos vieron lo que pasó esta noche y se rió a carcajadas.

With all due respect, I do not want another session of this uncle. It is unbearable to me ,,, When the chivas marturbation, it seemed that he was going to rape the girls, after the uncle did not work because he did not have the stiff cock ... after the guy loves to listen ... We put a flower in the ass, I do not think the uncle was happier) and to finish, that the horribly boring.
Of course he paid us by giving him a kiss with tongue, with her without cameras.

1 minute ago, Xide said:

Habrá carne fresca en el apartamento de la próxima semana así que por favor espera mientras el bus se detenga por completo.

If I have no problems with the girls ,,, is that we have been almost 7 hours ,,, to see a shit (sorry) movie ...