Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm in a minority but I'm tired of her. I prefer new blood in B1 and B2. I like her as a person but, to be honest, she bores me now. 

There are 1 or 2 previous girls I'd like back, but not many. Karol would definately be 1! I'd love to see more of her....she wasn't here long enough...and Belle...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not trying to take anything away from Irma.  I know the majority of you like her the most.  I don't see how you all are not tired of her yet!  SOS, day after day!!

I think she is fake as the day is long!  

That last thing i would call Irma is Fake.  I dont think i could get tired of her.  She has a positive influence on everyone around her

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

long talk between J & I in the bathroom planning the next trip to the swinger club ? :biggrin:

If so Jess, or should I call her by her full name, Jessica, will only be watching cos she's apparently wearing a heavy duty pad...

Does anyone say anything about the new vision of the bathroom camera?
Each time we see more and more mirror ... soon we will see the girls in the bathtub through their image reflected in the mirror
It seems that your last camera frame would annoy someone ...
If the girls do not have permission to move the cameras, who does?
Looking to give the best frame of the cameras for customers?

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If so Jess, or should I call her by her full name, Jessica, will only be watching cos she's apparently wearing a heavy duty pad...

I was kidding naga ^^' 

and i'm off to work see you later :) 

• Upvote 1