Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

he must be the guy she met at the sex club he is not gay

Im not meaning to say im the hottest guy on the planet, but if I had the looks and smarts like Irma has -- I have certain standards and damn she should too.She could find lots better than that Russ or this guy. Jus saying. Russ seems very arrogant and flaunts hisself, but if I had been doing the nake massage, and Jess and Irma couldn't give him a boner -- something is wrong lol.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im not meaning to say im the hottest guy on the planet, but if I had the looks and smarts like Irma has -- I have certain standards and damn she should too.She could find lots better than that Russ or this guy. Jus saying. Russ seems very arrogant and flaunts hisself, but if I had been doing the nake massage, and Jess and Irma couldn't give him a boner -- something is wrong lol.

just read the translations Irma said her and jess both started to get him hard but he could not keep it there could have just been camera shy lol

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just read the translations Irma said her and jess both started to get him hard but he could not keep it there could have just been camera shy lol

I saw what happened too. Can't figure out why they didn't try giving him some head to help him??

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

he must be the guy she met at the sex club he is not gay

I can't believe she met him in a sex club. He must have been a spectator.... Did you see that look she gave him when he turned over as she started to undress?

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

I can't believe she met him in a sex club. He must have been a spectator.... Did you see that look she gave him when he turned over as she started to undress?

no im not a member till tomorrow night when I get paid. Not fair lol. What kind of look was it?

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

no im not a member till tomorrow night when I get paid. Not fair lol. What kind of look was it?

She rolled her eyes and you could tell she was thinking "are you serious? I can't believe he's turning away from all this"....:biggrin:

Wheew! ........*wipes forehead with back of hand* ........Just got online and saw Irma wasn't alone. I was kicking myself thinking I had missed something, but I guess not! Naked Irma in bed and she even gave him a massage before, gotta be gay or f*cking stupid!!!