Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

19 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Each day brings worse than the other day in apartments girls:sick:

The opposite is the case. ... In the end of last year everyting was just about smartphones. ... There is no reason just to wait for severl month for the flight back and do nothing.  ... Now, they have interaction, have guests, have at least something of their life inside the apartment. Maybe, not every guest is as fun to watch as Rus, but i kind of like the idea of guest in general. 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

Jessica, who I now, consider my favorite. Yes, she`s having her friend. Exquisite young lady. Jessica, when I look into your Blue Eyes, it is a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part of. She like`s everyone here, even those, who dislikes her Cam shows. I read it on a post. What post, imaginary19.gif.0a3416bf3fbd6f0241d8a915181e50da.gif

Yes.  She is my B1 favorite at the moment. Unfortunately though she will be going in a few weeks.  

12:05  They were just speaking in English. And he try's getting Irma & Jessica to a castle party. In the same breath he talks about sex with irma if she wants it or not, optional and then try's reassuring them its not an orgy...  

This guys like a bad club promoter or sleazy car salesman.     I've just decided I hate everything about this douche and if he gets anywhere Danaya I'm gonna be pissed off royally...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

12:05  They were just speaking in English. And he try's getting Irma & Jessica to a castle party. In the same breath he talks about sex with irma if she wants it or not, optional and then try's reassuring them its not an orgy...  

This guys like a bad club promoter or sleazy car salesman.     I've just decided I hate everything about this douche and if he gets anywhere Danaya I'm gonna be pissed off royally...

you're gonna get pissed of because some dude who probably lives a thousand miles away from you tried to get in your goddess' pants? damn dude

• Upvote 2