Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It really is quite sad isn't it?

I must have missed this somewhere in the comments , but can someone tell me where IRMA goes for a few hours every Mid-morning and again late at night ?  Does she have a job ?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, wathou said:

No me los encuentro aburrido como cualquier otra cita antigua pareja ^^ 'y he encontrado ningún placer verlos tener relaciones sexuales prefiero ver una chica follada por un tio (i pensar u además probablemente tienen que estar de acuerdo conmigo en que uno ^ ^ ') 

Regardless of your tastes, which I do not completely enter and respect, I do not understand why you enter an apartment where there are no boys ...
I humbly believe that you should appreciate couples' houses ... you must be a big fan of Mahsa, Nelly, and so many other women who have sex with their partners and in a very habitual way

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Ocurre justo lo contrario. ... En el final del año pasado everyting fue sólo de los teléfonos inteligentes. ... No hay razón sólo para esperar a que el mes severl para el vuelo de regreso y no hacer nada. ... Ahora, ellos tienen interacción, tener invitados, tener por lo menos algo de su vida dentro del apartamento. Tal vez, no todos los huéspedes es tan divertido ver como Rus, pero me gusta la idea de invitados en general. 

You really should have had a hard time this past summer ...

20 minutes ago, vortios said:

Regardless of your tastes, which I do not completely enter and respect, I do not understand why you enter an apartment where there are no boys ...
I humbly believe that you should appreciate couples' houses ... you must be a big fan of Mahsa, Nelly, and so many other women who have sex with their partners and in a very habitual way

i'm not going to talk again about my view on that mather, but i noticed google translate, translated dudes by "tio" (which mean uncle in spanish right ? ) what it was supposed to say was " un hombre ", yhea i'm not into girls being fucked by their uncle .... 

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

estoy hablando de nuevo sobre mi opinión al respecto Mather, pero he notado traductor Google, tipos traducidos por " tio " (que significa tío en español ¿verdad?) lo que tenía que decir era "hombre de la ONU", yhea no estoy en las niñas de ser follada por su tío .... 

My apologies for the bad translation. Of course I never meant that he was the uncle of any girl.
Thanks for the rectification.

35 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

5,693miles tipo celoso? sí lo soy.:biggrin:

As this is a fantasy, each one can assemble the fantasy that he desires. Be shared by others or not.
Just as no one has the right to tell you how you should feel or not.
Although I think, that for you, this is a game. As it says, it is thousands of Kilometers ... But for you it is a reality very close.
Since so many have criticized you, you have my support to feel, as you wish.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Se debe tomar una ducha y lavar su cabello.

Por cierto que soy francés canadiense y no actúo como él lo hace, él debe respetar las otras chicas. Esa es mi último comentario sobre el chico.

Because this guy is simply not Canadian. At least he was raised in Spain. Since he uses a few idiomatic idioms when talking about chocolate churros, for a "non-Spanish" and you will see that I do not speak Spanish (since they use other idiomatic idioms typical of their countries), it would be very difficult to learn for someone who does not Live in Spain And less so that you (without understanding Spanish) you detect those things when speaking.
It is as simple, as for an English speaker, to know if one is English, Canadian, American, Austalian ... you see it at once, which for me, would go completely unnoticed.

-----------------------------------------

Porque simplemente este chico no es canadiense. Por lo menos el se crio en españa. Ya que él uso unos giro idiomáticos al hablar de los churros con chocolate, que para un "no español" y verá que no digo hispano (ya que ellos utilizan otros giros idiomáticos propios de sus paises), sería muy dificil aprender para alguien que no viva en España. Y menos para que vosotros (sin entender español) detecteis esas cosas al hablar.
Es tan sencillo, como para un anglo parlante, saber si uno es inglés, canadiense, estadounidense, austaliano... vosotros lo veis al momento, cosa que para mí, pasaría totalmente desapercibido.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Because this guy is simply not Canadian. At least he was raised in Spain. Since he uses a few idiomatic idioms when talking about chocolate churros, for a "non-Spanish" and you will see that I do not speak Spanish (since they use other idiomatic idioms typical of their countries), it would be very difficult to learn for someone who does not Live in Spain And less so that you (without understanding Spanish) you detect those things when speaking.
It is as simple, as for an English speaker, to know if one is English, Canadian, American, Austalian ... you see it at once, which for me, would go completely unnoticed.

-----------------------------------------

Porque simplemente este chico no es canadiense. Por lo menos el se crio en españa. Ya que él uso unos giro idiomáticos al hablar de los churros con chocolate, que para un "no español" y verá que no digo hispano (ya que ellos utilizan otros giros idiomáticos propios de sus paises), sería muy dificil aprender para alguien que no viva en España. Y menos para que vosotros (sin entender español) detecteis esas cosas al hablar.
Es tan sencillo, como para un anglo parlante, saber si uno es inglés, canadiense, estadounidense, austaliano... vosotros lo veis al momento, cosa que para mí, pasaría totalmente desapercibido.

Actually it is not so easy for an English speaker. Many foreigners speak better English than the English and because of TV they do pick up phrases. When I was a teenager i went to a camp in which there was a Swedish boy and his English was so good that but for a slight accent you would never have known. He had all the colloquialisms and contractions that you would expect. Obviously being from a place gives you a better ear for accents so we can tell to a certain extent which city in England somebody is from but once we cross the border to Scotland, we just know people are Scottish. And as for the US there are more than 300 million people but we only know Southern, Not Southern and maybe vaguely NYC.

• Upvote 1

I never thought I would see the day that Irma brought a bloke back to the apartment let alone share her bed and what a disappointment it turned out when she brought that scruffy freeloader back with her and even more sickeningly she appears to like him a lot so we probably haven't seen the last of him. From the English conversation it is clear he doesn't have a proper job and drifts was one location to another and it's my bet that he sees in Irma a soft touch who is not short of a shilling and he's latched onto her like a leech. Irma being Irma seems to be a genuine nice person who is kind to everyone but this tosser has seen her weakness and will exploit it. I really did think she had more class than this and would have expected a big strapping handsome guy but then I guess there's no accounting for taste which has left a bitter taste with me - unless of course it's part of the script and he's been placed there to wind us up - me anyway! 

Sorry Irma but you've slipped down my list of favourites rapidly after last night and this morning's performances. :sad:

• Upvote 1