Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

i know what your saying and yes it does look staged at times, but it is the kind of thing Jess would do anyway, they were following every move off the tv for the yoga. Ideally though Jess should have been topless too. As for lack of comments i feel the forum has been quiet as a whole all evening.

Thank god!!!

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

that's exactly what she took,i posted earlier that we wont see a lot of her now that she has found the sex club as pretty as she is with that body and her attitude and as sexual as she is she would be the star of such a place

LMAO......what makes you think she just found the sex club?  I'm sure she has been to it on numerous occasions during her times in Barcelona.

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes and in a lot of countries you can go to jail if you are a same sex couple who kiss in public but logically is it wrong or is it just one of those laws that the religious impose on everyone else. Why is it wrong there.? The age of consent is largely arbitrary around the world and usually formed just because at the time it was formed that seemed a good idea to the people who formed it. In of the lot of the US it is 18 which feels ludricous but then I've been brought up where it's 16 and few people of that age take any notice of the law. Equally those with younger ages of consent feel wrong. It is all to do with culture. I don't need to go into the societal consequences of how these differences cause people to then be infused with very different moral outlooks. I am straying OT here but just pointing out the specious nature of an argument using a local law.
Even if i take it off sex, an Italian friend simply would not believe that I attended a top school purely on academic merit because in his country you have to know somebody or pay somebody and he was a policeman. I am sure there is British behaviour which would equal shock an Italian - it's very easy for every other country to judge the behaviour of Brits abroad and they probably have a point.

So what are you really saying here???

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

I disagree passionately with everything you have written

Sorry....but I totally agree with everything he wrote!!

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

you have the right to do so but Irma always shows the same thing and it's getting very boring to my taste , same old saggy tits and she always want to be the star of B! with tits always hanging out like a 50 year old mommy.

Very very true!!  She is old hat and needs to leave and never come back!!

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

What the hell is wrong with you? Why start throwing insults at someone because you're 'bored' with them? Fucking hell man 

I don't blame him!!  Never bring back any of the girls!!!!!

5 hours ago, Benfold said:

kitek posted a translation about it. She's been at least 3 times that we know about, twice with Danaya. They go with Irma's friend Alex, who is desperate to fuck her but she has never let him and probably never will, but he is happy to take them so he can see her naked

So when the group is done Alex goes back to the park sleeps with news papers the way he is dressed?  I saw in night scope 2 holes below belt line in back, very bad.  If in front, could be used for cock peek 'a boo.  Thanks for translation.

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

What the hell is wrong with you? Why start throwing insults at someone because you're 'bored' with them? Fucking hell man 

Irma was brought in to bring life back B1, she and Nora did just that, now the twins are flamed out models going to bed with fake eyelashes.  Their cottage cheese thighs, Jess is showing how to execise instead of setting around and play cards, they need to go to B2thay will fit in the Queen's room.  At B2 Angelina is the best and I love Danaya but always looks depressed.  Hopefully her and Irama have had great sex outside the cams before Dana leaves.

19 minutes ago, havingablast said:

But it is Saturday, 5:23 pm here.

Do I really have to go to bed?

:huh:

Unless you just got home with 2 ladies on both arms that you just met at the club last night,,,then yes you should be fast asleep ::)

bbv1_f-maxage-0.gifgiphy.gif

7 minutes ago, iogres said:

it's funny that the energy put some guys to defend those girls who care about people and just enjoy free Barcelona apartment and fuck out :angel:

RLC hides the true with the false and UM :biggrin:

Whatever you were smoking when you wrote this,,you definitely need to share some of that,,and stop being selfish.smoking-smiley-face.gifsmoking-smiley-face.gif

roachswallow.gif106473-Tommy-Chong-smoking-weed-gif-I-CY

• Upvote 1