Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

AGAIN I'M GONNA BEG,,,,PLEASE PM ME IRMA'S CONTRACT SO I CAN VERIFY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,,BECAUSE YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH 100% CERTAINTY LIKE YOU READ IT BEFORE SHE SIGNED IT,,,SEND A COPY TO MY PM BOX PLEASE SINCE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SHE SIGNED UP FOR.

AND OH,,,,,,,, SHE HAS BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE NOW,,,,WHY IS SHE NOT FIRED SINCE SHE WALKED OFF THE JOB AND BREECHED HER CONTRACT,,,ANSWER THAT PLEASE?

mikey- why are you bothering with him- again a newbie- just put him on your ignore list- problem solved:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

AGAIN I'M GONNA BEG,,,,PLEASE PM ME IRMA'S CONTRACT SO I CAN VERIFY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,,BECAUSE YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH 100% CERTAINTY LIKE YOU READ IT BEFORE SHE SIGNED IT,,,SEND A COPY TO MY PM BOX PLEASE SINCE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SHE SIGNED UP FOR.

AND OH,,,,,,,, SHE HAS BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE NOW,,,,WHY IS SHE NOT FIRED SINCE SHE WALKED OFF THE JOB AND BREECHED HER CONTRACT,,,ANSWER THAT PLEASE?

I just see your "ritas husband" - Then it makes no sense to discuss.

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh, this bullshit again. You've seen the contract yes? You can say exactly what it says?

Considering that Irma and Ilona went on holiday for a whole week last time, and Irma has already been invited back, I'd say that RLC are just fine with her and you're chatting absolute nonsense. Irma get fired? She's the most popular tenant of all time and RLC would have her living here forever if they could!

You're going to look even more stupid tomorrow when Irma is still in the apartment.

You may as well not bother wasting your time explaining to them.  This is the second day ive logged in here and trawled through the pages of BS once again. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

You may as well not bother wasting your time explaining to them.  This is the second day ive logged in here and trawled through the pages of BS once again. 

just do what I do                     do not read the B.S.

• Upvote 1

I not mad at Irma being gone all weekend. I just worry about her. All the other girls that stay gone for the weekend has took a over night bag with a change clothes and sleep wear. Irma just left with the clothes on her back and a toothbrush. It just odd that Irma did not take nothing else so it just make you wonder if she ok. It would be easy for some one to do some thing to her knowing she from another country and they think no one would look for her no time soon. RLC don't care about the girls

4 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

I just see your "ritas husband" - Then it makes no sense to discuss.

I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT SHOWING ME THE CONTRACT SO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU LOOK FOR AN EXCUSE TO RUN AWAY FROM ANSWERING ME OR SHOWING ME PROOF OF WHAT YOU CLAIM.:cool:

RITA'S HUSBAND MEANS THAT I'M NOT INTO NAKED FREAKY GIRLS,,,,AND ONLY LIKE CLASSY,BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO LEAVE TO GO DO STUFF OUTSIDE THE APT EVERYDAY,,,IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY? DOES THAT DISQUALIFY MY OPINION,,,,YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

giphy.gifjudge-smiley-emoticon.gifshaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

sulzer there is an awful lot of it, but super bowl starts in 4 1/2 hours- I am going to watch something till then:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I not mad at Irma being gone all weekend. I just worry about her. All the other girls that stay gone for the weekend has took a over night bag with a change clothes and sleep wear. Irma just left with the clothes on her back and a toothbrush. It just odd that Irma did not take nothing else so it just make you wonder if she ok. It would be easy for some one to do some thing to her knowing she from another country and they think no one would look for her no time soon. RLC don't care about the girls

last weekend she came home with injured foot. i wonder if she's a protester, protesting...?