Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and I forgot the most important- Irma bated in tub, and with "pinky" in bed:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

told my buddy after seeing her bate in the tub then on the bed then she was going to try real hard today to make up for being awol all weekend but damn I didn't see this one coming,but It would have been nice to see the panties come off and have Irma really seal the deal but it was still hot as hell

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

told my buddy after seeing her bate in the tub then on the bed then she was going to try real hard today to make up for being awol all weekend but damn I didn't see this one coming,but It would have been nice to see the panties come off and have Irma really seal the deal

not sure any of us saw it coming- suspected maybe ???????

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, horseshoejerry said:

To be honest, I am not sure if Irma is done yet. I think she is ready to try again. :biggrin:

maybe have Danaya give it a go with "pinky" :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

not sure any of us saw it coming- suspected maybe ???????

I posted yesterday that Irma would give us something to make up for lost time, but even I could not have expected this!

Where's that prick who was convinced that by 3pm today Irma would be fired from RLC. Ha ha ha ha!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Well then. Some mysteries solved.

Irma likes licking pussy

Danaya likes sex with girls

Karol should have tried harder :biggrin:

and you are one very happy man:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I posted yesterday that Irma would give us something to make up for lost time, but even I could not have expected this!

Where's that prick who was convinced that by 3pm today Irma would be fired from RLC. Ha ha ha ha!

don't know- underground ??????