Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

When they came in, he carried her on his shoulder. Then she showed him in the fridge what he has to buy.

He pays, she show tits. She has pulled out her panties, and he puts it in his pocket. 

This woman uses the man shamelessly.

In my eyes: Just primitive, this woman.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Hey Alex, when you're finished with those panties I'll buy them off you :biggrin:

can I bid on them Ben hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

well he is stong.. Leaves now from a naked Irma... after a big hug 0233

all you have left are the twins left Noldus hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Whagt the hell is the matter with these guys!  Guy's afraid over at Kristi's and guys indifferent here...  Dammmm, I'd be in either one in a minute!!!

Sounds like Irma is very strict with this guy, he knows the rules - look but don't touch

Guest beaver67

Sorry mate they're all mine - you can have a pair of my boxers if you really want....

FUCK NO hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Could it be he's a RLC Rep??

Not likely. Whenever there is a guy in the apartment that is one of the first things people say, but the only time we know 100% that an RLC guy came into the apartment it went under maintenance - that was when Belle was too drunk to get home safely and the Emperor delivered her

This guy is just someone that Irma has cast a spell on to do her bidding :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

Not likely. Whenever there is a guy in the apartment that is one of the first things people say, but the only time we know 100% that an RLC guy came into the apartment it went under maintenance - that was when Belle was too drunk to get home safely and the Emperor delivered her

This guy is just someone that Irma has cast a spell on to do her bidding :biggrin:

and nothing more than just a friend