Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

He doesn't work for RLC. I just think he's a genuinely nice guy who helps them out with stuff around the house

I don't for a minute think that the people who run or work for RLC are good people, but this idea that their workers would be fucking the girls seems ridiculous to me. When it comes to business, you don't shit where you eat

great point...

14 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Why think that, things have progressed with these 2 over a long period of time, we have only seen a fraction of their relationship together the rest has been elsewhere. It must be more serious than it looked as they were playing it cool in front of the cams.

This must have been a very open relationship, in which he was able to finger and almost fuck Irma in Jessica's presence.

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He doesn't work for RLC. I just think he's a genuinely nice guy who helps them out with stuff around the house

I don't for a minute think that the people who run or work for RLC are good people, but this idea that their workers would be fucking the girls seems ridiculous to me. When it comes to business, you don't shit where you eat

Oh please, that happens everywhere ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

great point...

When the cameras went down, the apartment went UM. When the power is fucked, the apartment went UM. When they tried to fix the heating in B2, the apartment went UM. Whenever RLC arrange for workers to be in the apartment, it goes UM. Why would this guy be an exception?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

When the cameras went down, the apartment went UM. When the power is fucked, the apartment went UM. When they tried to fix the heating in B2, the apartment went UM. Whenever RLC arrange for workers to be in the apartment, it goes UM. Why would this guy be an exception?

Not even thinking about any further...  Doesn't matter!

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Working for RLC!! Absolutely fucking hilarious guys :cry:

Some of the stuff you come up with guys makes Lord of the Rings look like the 6 o'clock News...

• Upvote 1