Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

It's interesting I have read Jess may go live with this Russ guy when about a week ago in her room she asking some guy she has known as friend speaking in english, relationships came up she said he is older guy not my type, you are more my type, I guess she was talking about this Rus guy so patiently waiting for Jess.  Same guy that took her to the beach night stroll hurt foot came back to B1 he is massaging her foot.  I heard now she has had sex probably with Rus in the past week.  But her talking with her friend in english she would like to go to Canada see the streams and mountains, her friend living in UK suggested it she said always foggy, her ultimate place Germany?  To get into Canada she would pretend to be a refugee (read this piece) So if she is going to move in with this grey haired guy, is just to stay in Spain?  She also mention in past she was a go-go dancer in Turkey.  She is trying ti make her way west, Ukraine must not be pleasant.  Also reading part of Karol and Danaya's Kitek dialogue.

The gray-haired (Turk) is the cow milked by irma.

7 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

[...]
 Also reading part of Karol and Danaya's Kitek dialogue.

There is no new translation from kitek about b1 nor b2 ... Are you mentionning the old one where karol said her friend wanted her to leave her bf to go live together or something ?

1 minute ago, johnny1990 said:

Wasen't here in the last week, hard to follow in chat so il just ask here.

Twins still didn't done anything sexually ? (sex/ masturbate etc ...)

Rus still didn't fuck jess and all we saw was the mutual handjob ?

if you want the summary day by day, i'm with the help of some members, updating a timeline daily => https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9292-barcelona-apt-1-~-timeline/  ( same for b2)
Like that you don't have to read every page of this forum to see if anything happend.
And no, nothing sexual with the twins, Rus did't fuck jess ( only one time jerking each other in the tub, it looked childish).

41 minutes ago, wathou said:

if you want the summary day by day, i'm with the help of some members, updating a timeline daily => https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9292-barcelona-apt-1-~-timeline/  ( same for b2)
Like that you don't have to read every page of this forum to see if anything happend.
And no, nothing sexual with the twins, Rus did't fuck jess ( only one time jerking each other in the tub, it looked childish).

Timeline: Good idea! But:
There are people who do not even understand the simplest things like "Please do not post any comments / pictures / videos."

43 minutes ago, wathou said:

Cheers m8, tnx alot for that.

5 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Timeline: Good idea! But:
There are people who do not even understand the simplest things like "Please do not post any comments / pictures / videos."

You just have to look at the second post where i update the timeline xD no need to read the rest ^^'