Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

But there is only one day documented. Or are you starting yesterday, and not on February 7?

I update that post for the replay so it's everything that happend in 24h period, i don't see the point of keeping every day's timeline, since after that you can't see on the replay ^^' so every day i delete the things that are not on the replay anymore, and add the events that you can still see ^^' 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I update that post for the replay so it's everything that happend in 24h period, i don't see the point of keeping every day's timeline, since after that you can't see on the replay ^^' so every day i delete the things that are not on the replay anymore, and add the events that you can still see ^^' 

I wonder about it because to johnny1990 (he was one week away) you wrote " if you want the summary day by day" And "day by day means not only the last 24 hours, or?

1 minute ago, cwouters said:

I wonder about it because to johnny1990 (he was one week away) you wrote " if you want the summary day by day" And "day by day means not only the last 24 hours, or?

Yhea sorry i guess i wasn't clear ^^' ( i'm not english sorry :X), it's only 24h time period, maybe in the future i'll do an "archive" with everything that happend but nobody ever complained about that ^^' and i have enough work with updating trough out the day for now :angel:

Now if that isn't a hint I don't know what is. You'd never get Belle leaving with a sexy outfit under her clothes ... but let's face she didn't really have non-sexy outfits. The tings she wore to go out in the day were fairly outrageous and to the nightclubs were close to illegal (actually I don't know about Spain, but in the UK it is actually the individual police who decide whether an outfit might cause offence and I suppose we see celebrities in the US go out in see through tops and no knickers so if you're a pretty girl or famous like with most of life you can get away with anything.