Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ok gotcha Stn Cld -- thanks buddy. I needed to talk to you when we can talk privately. Let me know when.

If I am online I'm Available and if I am Offline just leave a message in the PM and I'll see it when I am on.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sorry about that 90 days would be April 1st.  April Fool's Day!

Ukrainians no longer need a visa for 30, 60 or 90 days. They can stay up to 90 days within 180 days without a visa.

And when irma arrived in the EU on 4 January, she had to leave the EU on 3 April.

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Ukrainians no longer need a visa for 30, 60 or 90 days. They can stay up to 90 days within 180 days without a visa.

And when irma arrived in the EU on 4 January, she had to leave the EU on 3 April.

I knew they were in the process of changing the Visa System but didn't know they had changed it yet.  Thanks for the info.

I think RLC should rotate the girls every 60 days instead of 90.  Once they reach 60 days most of them would want to go back home to be with their Families.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I knew they were in the process of changing the Visa System but didn't know they had changed it yet.  Thanks for the info.

I think RLC should rotate the girls every 60 days instead of 90.  Once they reach 60 days most of them would want to go back home to be with their Families.

Sorry, I have also found no confirmation that this regulation already applies.

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Sorry, I have also found no confirmation that this regulation already applies.

No Problem.

I knew they are in the midst of getting it changed but I think they got stuck on a couple points but they were working on getting it resolved.