Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Catching up with this afternoon's replay and ... wow. The twins are really coming into their own. Especially Lia, she was the most shy one, and now, she treated us with another even more epic card game ! You can't be any close to the camera, thank you very much miss :biggrin:

It was a spectacular pussy show...:biggrin:

If left alone she might entertain us even more...:cool:

24 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

cam 2 is fucked up again same for you  ??

Nightmare. I have 2 spare memory slots on my PC so I bought 8GB of memory today. However I hadn't really looked at those slots carefully. Slot 1 OK, slot 2 almost sheer to the processor fan and the graphics card, slot 3 under the processor fan and slot under the processor heat sink. Why I had never noticed before. My potential 16GB PC can go up to 10GB at the most because it is pretty much impossible to remove the fan. Somehow I managed to get 4GB in and the bottom clip isn't fully closed because it was tight against the graphics card which I guess I could have taken out with wuth that massive processor heat sink it would be difficult and I am not even sure I can use the second graphic slot - I had to use an ice lolly stick to even move the lower clip!!!!!!! 

But what was even worse when I got home before the operation My PC refused to boot and went into a seemingly infinite loop I think due to the cable to the extra storage I bought yesterday.

And the upshot is, because I've tested the memory and it's working fine, that Cam 2 froze after about 2 seconds and wouldn't even load for a frigging minute, so it's not a memory issue. At least now I can play Fallout 4 until Belle comes back.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Germany for DSL and 3G, Netherlands VPN Server for Cable

German's alway have the best shit.  Wait DSL ain't that fast.  I got 180 MBPS on cable  here but I use a private internet access and I'm sure that slows me down a bit.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just seen the twins from today and HOLY FUCK, BATMAN. This proves that all most girls need is a little time. Now I am dreaming of that double anus shot.

And why didn't Belle ever lie like this in that room except during the massage and even then the light wasn't that good - passable just not as good as for the twins.

Seems not many have seen my Ilona and Danaya topic. I should have called PICS OF THE 2 OF THE PRETTIEST GIRLS IN B1 then maybe a few people will revel in the past. I think this was the day when Mikey finally got Ilona, the girl of a thousand expressions.