Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She carried on back across in B1 for a coupla days after the infamous night. She was pretty high till she left...:dodgy:

It was when she was hanging out with the other guys Melina took to B2 party, She came back to B1 and shagged one of them while pretty high....:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She carried on back across in B1 for a coupla days after the infamous night. She was pretty high till she left...:dodgy:

Like I said! They all did the drugs. You think that orgy would have happened if they didn't????

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I bet we see drugs and that guy she was hanging with before she left in this the apt all the time. And he my bring all his friends with him

It wasn't a great atmosphere in the apartment at that time. I really didn't like what was going on with them creeps, it was a step too far, IMHO...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

don't forget the happy juice

Just now, horseshoejerry said:

I wonder if Stella and Irma know each other? I am just going to assume the twins are out of that loop.

i think they met last time that stella was there unless irma left before i don't remember ^^' but stella didn't know any of the girls back then expect for ( don't remember her rlc name) the one who slep in the current irma's room