Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Fact? What facts do you have? That's a really fucking ignorant statement to make. First of all they just met, and you have no idea if they don't like her. And secondly, even if they don't like her, why would that make you believe they are racist? Iv'e found most people that assume others are racist, are in "fact" themselves the racists.

It's called projection in psychology :biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

If I had my choice between Irma or Stella, it would be STELLA all the way.

She really is beautiful and if were purely on who's the prettier I couldn't argue, but I bet you'd have more fun with the intelligent entertaining caring Irma.

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

What is wrong with you people  ?? I got on an ignore list because I like Stella more than Irma ??  Adolescents do like that not adults,  we are allowed to our own opinion, I find this reaction CHILDIST  !!

I'm sure that's not true but maybe Ben's upset because Arsenal have won LOL

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

What is wrong with you people  ?? I got on an ignore list because I like Stella more than Irma ??  Adolescents do like that not adults,  we are allowed to our own opinion, I find this reaction CHILDIST  !!

I think they both put arrolbro on ignore-not you :biggrin:

• Upvote 1