Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 hours ago, beaver67 said:

in the kitchen- he said his sister was coming in Thursday to celebrate his birthday, and see him before he leaves for Canada, so you are right horsejerry- maybe sunday ???????

Last time he said in march he is going to canada so yhea maybe this wknd ^^'

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She hasn't exactly hit the ground running has she, for someone whose been here before. She is acting like it's her 1st time, apart from her friendship with Irma. . But I'm not really suprised to be honest. She always spent a hell of a lot of thime in her room in bed or on it as far as I can remember and only sprung into life up when it was party time...:confused:

Give her time though, the Twins didn't exactly hit the ground running either but look at them now! And she's only had two nights back so far, one of which Irma was 'distracted' for.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Give her time though, the Twins didn't exactly hit the ground running either but look at them now! And she's only had two nights back so far, one of which Irma was 'distracted' for.

I will Ben, but she isn't exactly a stranger here like the twins were...

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I will Ben, but she isn't exactly a stranger here like the twins were...

She'll come good, no doubt about it. Remember last time she was rummaging through the drawers in her room and found Irma's kinky balls. She stuck them up herself without any hesitation! When Irma returned second time around she was very quiet for a few weeks until Ilona came back

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Good morning to all! I'm happy that nothing happened... Irma deserves better!! Reading you comments maked me laugh like an idiot!! Lol thanks guys :D

Nothing was ever going to happen with this dude. He has trouble finding where he left his dick. ? 

• Upvote 1

I honestly think if Mia goes out for any length of time soon, Lia will masturbate for us....She couldn't leave her pussy alone yesterday every time Mia left the room, and not just a quigk scratch! You looked like she was almost checking how wet she was (I might have made that bit up :dodgy: )Unless she's shagging outside the apartment, which would mean they both are cos they barely leave each other, she must be ready to explode with sexual tension...just a thought...:blush:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I honestly think if Mia goes out for any length of time soon, Lia will masturbate for us....She couldn't leave her pussy alone yesterday every time Mia left the room, and not just a quigk scratch! You looked like she was almost checking how wet she was (I might have made that bit up :dodgy: )Unless she's shagging outside the apartment, which would mean they both are cos they barely leave each other, she must be ready to explode with sexual tension...just a thought...:blush:

When mia or lia would masturbate, they would have done somewhere (bathtub). No, the only thing we'll "see" in B1 are dancing girls in lingerie. For hours. In every other apartment is more happening than in B1 and B2. Perhaps RLC should let couples move in, as VH-TV.