Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Because Euromike_69 !  Following kami and Kristy has become a pain the the arse .  So I figured the only other good looking, decent woman on here needed a little more attention.  Let's see you get her back onto RLC, Mickey.......................LOL .

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she is in Barcelona so Euromike_69 must be there with her

I have had my wish come through 3 times already,,,,It would be interesting to see if she showed up for the 4th time,,,,these days everyone seems to be a lot more naked than before,,but I doubt that she would do it,,,it's simply not in her personality to show her kitty to the cameras like the other ladies would,,but that's the reason why I like her so much,,,people are here for different reasons when they watch RLC.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have had my wish come through 3 times already,,,,It would be interesting to see if she showed up for the 4th time,,,,these days everyone seems to be a lot more naked than before,,but I doubt that she would do it,,,it's simply not in her personality to show her kitty to the cameras like the other ladies would,,but that's the reason why I like her so much,,,people are here for different reasons when they watch RLC.:biggrin::biggrin:

She was getting more and more naked last time, but I would say if anything Irma has been naked less than her last visit, Jess was very rarely naked downstairs but the twins seem to get more naked every day.

• Upvote 1