Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Good Morning gentlemen, I see the the girls are all home and looking mighty fine as always. I see we again are in a discussion of morality, that is a good topic of dicussion. As we all have our views on this wide ranging subject.

I would just ask that while posting in this forum you make sure and read the rules that are posted, in couple different places as they have and always will apply to everyone who makes the decission to post in this forum.

I find this rule is the one we all really should think about before posting:

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Now as many of you know and many of you who don't take the time to read the rules we also have very specific thread rules that we again ask all posters to read and think about while they are a typing away. You can find these thread specific rules at the very beginning of the each forum thread. These rules apply to this particular thread and are enforced by all of the staff moderators without regard, You don't have to agree with rules, but we ask that you please follow them. They are there to keep the forum out of the inner city gang wars, and keep all of 65,000 members on even playing feild.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Thanks to all you that have made this forum so sucessful over the years, and by ALL means keep on posting your thoughts and opinions

Have a wonderful day. ::)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cwouters said:

For the beginning It would be good if the opinion of others were respected here. That's not the case. I believe here are are people who have made themselves to protectors of the girls because they love them, or even believe they get their facbook addresses when they unconditionally defend them. And these people do not accept anything that is just a bit critical.

love ? maybe maybe not. you are a jerk that suggests low life names and insults..

the girls won't entertain at all if you continue your low life words.

you don't have a clue yet ???

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, West_California said:

love ? maybe maybe not. you are a jerk that suggests low life names and insults..

the girls won't entertain at all if you continue your low life words.

you don't have a clue yet ???

Thank you West for the help. He has no clue that is for sure.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Thank you West for the help. He has no clue that is for sure.

Boys, i have worked with about 200 strippers and (******) from Lithuania, and later the Ukraine for 20 years. I know all abou them, and about anything has to do with them.

But if anyone here has more knowledge about this theme, o.k. But i dont believe that anyone is here. 

Closed.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Boys, i have worked with about 200 strippers and (******) from Lithuania, and later the Ukraine for 20 years. I know all abou them, and about anything has to do with them.

But if anyone here has more knowledge about this theme, o.k. But i dont believe that anyone is here. 

Closed.

we don't want your words here....throw the bum out !!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Closed.

We have a name for guys like him here in the states that runs girls as he says he has. That would explain his lack of respect.

• Upvote 2