Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god shaved Beardo2 was not there at last night's party, never want Angie exposed to him.  Best scene cam 1 seeing Angie grab Irma's breasts, what a good sport, Danaya brought the dildo but probably scared Stella of that last big B2 party with the Coc boys.  The one guy that fucked her wonder if she will look him up or have stayed in touch.  Irma maybe feeling better looked fucking bitching dancing, pulling the lead when she wants, such a fantastic body, not cottage cheese butt, smooth, that real long hair lets it down, the hormones fly.  Irma's dancing up to Angie is great, she is winning points fast.  Angie really knows how to handle herself well and being goofy jumping on Dana's big bed for first time, they have respect for each other.  Irma still the best. I have a dream, a 3 month period, Irma, Kristy, Kamila share a stint at B1. Some of the three may have crossed B1 paths, one just coming in and one going out, think about it RLC.  Only one contract stipulation Kamilia cannot go off on her two week Sugar Daddy trips, she can do it when going back Moscow with Kristy and Heidi the invisible freeloader.  This way you are real close to Kristy in B1, give her the Mclovin (name from movie) she needs with Irma to invite.   And and never invite shaved Beardo2.  After last week's painting party, he needs to get fit and never show lil' oscar again, I think he is she is Irma's Sugar Daddy.  This guy that Irma invites rides a MC so I do not think he is Mr. Floppy (the guy that did yoga with the girls and sleeps in the park) but he could not get it up, Irma said "Asta la veesta" to him.  The dude is at his prime???  Well at least a meet and greet happened between B1 and B2 happened.  Angie wears a ring which usually stands BF, so limited action; I hope not.

It is a given after just a few couple days now that we will see more of Gina in B-1 than we will in B-2, she seems to fit in with the girls over there much better than she does at B-2, B-2 just hasn't been the same since LOLA left the project.