Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever noticed that when these girls go to the bathroom to pee or poop, they never wash their hands afterword ?  This is especially noticeable in Barca1 , since the girls sometimes leave the downstairs bathroom door partly open ; showing that almost all simply pull up their panties and head back out and continue to eat or play with their phones and sometimes go straight to preparing their meals .  I don't think I would eat raw salad made with their unwashed hands.......................LOL. !  I wonder how many girls in other countries do the same thing ?  Probably all !

8 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Has anyone ever noticed that when these girls go to the bathroom to pee or poop, they never wash their hands afterword ?  This is especially noticeable in Barca1 , since the girls sometimes leave the downstairs bathroom door partly open ; showing that almost all simply pull up their panties and head back out and continue to eat or play with their phones and sometimes go straight to preparing their meals .  I don't think I would eat raw salad made with their unwashed hands.......................LOL. !  I wonder how many girls in other countries do the same thing ?  Probably all !

That is normal. I have worked in a pub long before. The guests were 50% men and 50% women. In the gentlemen's toilets, we have consumed much more soap than in the Ladys-toilets. Even if you consider that men drink more and therefore have to pee more. Also the general cleanliness in the toilets confirms this fact. And then the thing with Irma's sweater ......

• Upvote 1