Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is going to sound very racist but i just couldn't cope with our atomic physics lecturer being East Asian: plotons, neutlons and erectlons - couldn't help sniggering.

Mind you I imagine the Barca girls would snigger at my Russian accent ... although I did manage to pass as Ukrainian to a Russian.

We had a few cool teachers though, even if they weren't very good. Got totally stoned with two of them at our Summer Ball

Our physics teacher was pretty cool. She told us about an experiment she did which went wrong and she burned a hole in her hand. They took a lump of flesh from her arse to fix it so when she held her hand up you were actually looking at her bum.

Edit - wait that was chemistry not physics. She was still cool though

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You guys are too clever for me...:dodgy:

It means I can shout at the telly at ignorant students on University Challenge but otherwise it's not helping me now and don't do yourself down!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is going to sound very racist but i just couldn't cope with our atomic physics lecturer being East Asian: plotons, neutlons and erectlons - couldn't help sniggering.

Mind you I imagine the Barca girls would snigger at my Russian accent ... although I did manage to pass as Ukrainian to a Russian.

But you wouldn't mind them sniggering at you when you were face down and naked in B1 with 4 lovely girls, also naked , body painting you...Snigger away girls...::)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

We had a few cool teachers though, even if they weren't very good. Got totally stoned with two of them at our Summer Ball

Our physics teacher was pretty cool. She told us about an experiment she did which went wrong and she burned a hole in her hand. They took a lump of flesh from her arse to fix it so when she held her hand up you were actually looking at her bum.

:rolleyes:

I went to all boys school. I've not been taught (except in matters of the flesh) by a woman since I was 10. But yes Chemistry teachers tend to interesting.

Maybe Ilona did the same - she had that little dent.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It means I can shout at the telly at ignorant students on University Challenge but otherwise it's not helping me now and don't do yourself down!

Hey, I saved lives for 40 years :biggrin:...Well, I contributed...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

But you wouldn't mind them sniggering at you when you were face down and naked in B1 with 4 lovely girls, also naked , body painting you...Snigger away girls...::)

I love it when girls threaten to moon somebody because they think they're being shocking or insulting - more of it, I say.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Edit - wait that was chemistry not physics. She was still cool though

Did she have a nice arse then?.....:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

:rolleyes:

I went to all boys school. I've not been taught (except in matters of the flesh) by a woman since I was 10. But yes Chemistry teachers tend to interesting.

Maybe Ilona did the same - she had that little dent.

Ooooh, never a fan of all boys schools. And I did like having female teachers. Our media studies teacher was about 22, tattoo on her lower back, liked to sit cross-legged on her desk. Total stunner

• Upvote 2