Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry EMMETT,  I don't feel sorry for you!   RLC can kiss my rosie red ass!!

well i remember you trying to get me to share videos with you ,you seam like a lurker not willing to pay for it wanting to see it but bitchin about anyone who actually pays for it

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Small dick Alex is just one of many.   Like I said,  open your eyes and quit using your lust for these women as a shield!!

i'll stop using my lust as a shield when you stop using your imagination as facts. Deal?

• Upvote 3

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

well i remember you trying to get me to share videos with you ,you seam like a lurker not willing to pay for it wanting to see it but bitchin about anyone who actually pays for it

LOL,  I've been a subscriber to RLC damn near since day 1.   I've just gotten tired of the same ole BS and decided that there is way more to life to live with the life I have left!  Trust me when I tell you this,  I'm now a lurker where as a month ago I was not.   I'm not bitching about people who pay for it,  I'm bitching about the BS that is posted about these girls on a daily basis.   I've never seen a bigger group of candy asses in my life!!    But hey......that's what the infamous mods of this forum wants,  and it's rearing it's ugly head in my opinion.   This forum is going down the drain as a forum.   People that want to comment are having to tiptoe around all these baby left wingers on here.   Don't say anything about what they might do outside the apartment,  don't say anything that isn't positive towards the girls,  don't use a cuss word when replying to an individual, etc. etc.    I'm done......going back in my hole now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

now its official 5am anyone still believe they are at a normal club

i've been to clubs that close at 6am! i've also been to clubs that open at 6am so yes it is possible but do i know for sure?? NO and neither do you.....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

i'll stop using my lust as a shield when you stop using your imagination as facts. Deal?

LOL  sorry, can't help you there.   I will always say what I believe is happening with these girls and you can take it or leave it..........I don't care!!

LOL  sorry, can't help you there.   I will always say what I believe is happening with these girls and you can take it or leave it..........I don't care!!

where do you get you evidence from though? They dress up looking nice, OMG must be a sex party like WTF, your imagination is wild!

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

now its official 5am anyone still believe they are at a normal club

Don't forget that Danaya and Adele used to be home 0515-0530 from the club ;) 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL,  I've been a subscriber to RLC damn near since day 1.   I've just gotten tired of the same ole BS and decided that there is way more to life to live with the life I have left!  Trust me when I tell you this,  I'm now a lurker where as a month ago I was not.   I'm not bitching about people who pay for it,  I'm bitching about the BS that is posted about these girls on a daily basis.   I've never seen a bigger group of candy asses in my life!!    But hey......that's what the infamous mods of this forum wants,  and it's rearing it's ugly head in my opinion.   This forum is going down the drain as a forum.   People that want to comment are having to tiptoe around all these baby left wingers on here.   Don't say anything about what they might do outside the apartment,  don't say anything that isn't positive towards the girls,  don't use a cuss word when replying to an individual, etc. etc.    I'm done......going back in my hole now.

i can go back on my time line and actually have you asking me to share videos with you,you said you did not feel sorry for me paying for it but then you ask for us guys who pay for it to share with you wtf how can you justify this

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Don't forget that Danaya and Adele used to be home 0515-0530 from the club ;) 

Irma bates for us  an average of every  2nd night. The Twins  and Gina are developing.  What more do people  want?

• Upvote 1