Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

22 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think she is doing the trick that the others girls did to go to b2 like belle said to michelle "just stick to b1 & the emperor will move you" ^^' i guess she is either going to earn a room at b1 or showing the emperor that she doesn't want to stay with the twins so thet they could move to b2 with gina ^^'

I think Gina's great but we have only seen glimpses of what her and that fabulous body has to offer because she's more often than not in B1 or out with the twins. They all get on great but haven't  previous girls like Michelle and Jasmin been hammered for pulling this sort of  stunt...Belle had a good reason to move..

Don't get me wrong, I'd love the Twins and Gina to stick together in the same apartment, but as far as I'm convcrned, and I'm being selfish here, we aren't seeing the best of Gina with this current arrangement...:cry:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Gina's great but we have only seen glimpses of what her and that fabulous body has to offer because she's more often than not in B1 or out with the twins. They all get on great but haven't  previous girls like Michelle and Jasmin been hammered for pulling this sort of  stunt...Belle had a good reason to move..

Don't get me wrong, I'd love the Twins and Gina to stick together in the same apartment, but as far as I'm convcrned, and I'm being selfish here, we aren't seeing the best of Gina with this current arrangement...:cry:

maybe because they are 3 in a bed LMAO ^^'

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

RLC was never only about Barcelona. ... So ... Why is it crap to talk about FAKE in apartments (mostly barcelona) on a page called REAL LIFE CAM? 

I know, you fell the urgent need to discuss the same three girls watching there smartphones like every other day, but you can do this even with some people (minority) post also about other topics. There is no need to supress opinions or just allow posts that meet the majority opinion.

Maya and Stepans apartment is the closest  to reality at RLC.

We all know that all the other adapts act to cameras to get enough spectators to survive. But we accept it or drop out to watch ..
But we do not write about it every single day, like you do.

Create your own thread and discuss it there, so you can always see how many people will follow your real life;)

• Upvote 8

32 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think she is doing the trick that the others girls did to go to b2 like belle said to michelle "just stick to b1 & the emperor will move you" ^^' i guess she is either going to earn a room at b1 or showing the emperor that she doesn't want to stay with the twins so thet they could move to b2 with gina ^^'

Well she probably wanted to be with them when she came but Stella beat her to the room, So she got B2, But Gina obviously is a long time friend of the twins and really gets along with them so its no surprise she spends so much time hanging out with them. Im predicting the emperor has said there can be some changes when Danaya leaves. Remember when they moved Stella once before to B2 when she didn't seem to want to. Surly they would not do something like that to her again. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

maybe because they are 3 in a bed LMAO ^^'

The trouble is she shows off her fantastic naked body every time she's in her room in B2 but we'll never see it when she's here with the twins, as lovely as the current scene is with the 3 in a bed, topless...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The trouble is she shows off her fantastic naked body every time she's in her room in B2 but we'll never see it when she's here with the twins, as lovely as the current scene is with the 3 in a bed, topless...

But there is not much to be at B2 for, Danaya has given up now i think, Angel likes her alone time too so Gina has nothing to do there, This is always going to happen when good friends get put in different apartment.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

But there is not much to be at B2 for, Danaya has given up now i think, Angel likes her alone time too so Gina has nothing to do there, This is always going to happen when good friends get put in different apartment.

The other thing that worries me is while Irma is still here, the more time Gina spends in B1 the more chance she could be exposed to Alex...:cry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Maya and Stepans apartment is the closest  to reality at RLC.

We all know that all the other adapts act to cameras to get enough spectators to survive. But we accept it or drop out to watch ..
But we do not write about it every single day, like you do.

Create your own thread and discuss it there, so you can always see how many people will follow your real life;)

You may remember that i also write a lot about positiv points in this apartments (e.g. Nora or Nicole). I have also written a lot of positiv things about Irma and Stella, because both seems to be very nice and sympatic people. I also wrote a lot about Jessica and even changed my mind about her over the time. 

... but ... 

Most of the times, i do not write much about things i actually like the most, because there i can not find any issue worth talking about. I like discussions and do not need confirmation of my opinion. ... In barcelona, there are so many exciting points to discuss, because it is so contradictory (e.g. to call the page REAL LIFE but have an apartment that seems to looking for the opposite). 

14 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she probably wanted to be with them when she came but Stella beat her to the room, So she got B2, But Gina obviously is a long time friend of the twins and really gets along with them so its no surprise she spends so much time hanging out with them. Im predicting the emperor has said there can be some changes when Danaya leaves. Remember when they moved Stella once before to B2 when she didn't seem to want to. Surly they would not do something like that to her again. 

yhea agree i think the best solution woud be the twins in danaya's room ( if she leavess ^^'). But it's up to rlc we don't have any say in that ^^'

Btw the name "emperor" always make me laugh it sounds like we are in middle age LMAO

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You may remember that i also write a lot about positiv points in this apartments (e.g. Nora or Nicole). I have also written a lot of positiv things about Irma and Stella, because both seems to be very nice and sympatic people. I also wrote a lot about Jessica and even changed my mind about her over the time. 

... but ... 

Most of the times, i do not write much about things i actually like the most, because there i can not find any issue worth talking about. I like discussions and do not need confirmation of my opinion. ... In barcelona, there are so many exciting points to discuss, because it is so contradictory (e.g. to call the page REAL LIFE but have an apartment that seems to looking for the opposite). 

we now have 5 girls watching a movie in two rooms - that is real life my friend ;)
Hope you enjoy it 

• Upvote 6