Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

17 minutes ago, Xide said:

At this point i kinda wish we had no translations, My Past impressions on Irma have been shot all to hell.

Still like her she still has that beautiful smile, But shes in my eyes just another "user". Its sad.

yes to each their own but she is dragging the other girls into her world,if she wants a fat old dickless sugardaddy that's her business but she should not be talking the other girls into it

• Upvote 6

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes to each their own but she is dragging the other girls into her world,if she wants a fat old dickless sugardaddy that's her business but she should not be talking the other girls into it

AGREED

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it kills me,thousands of people are members but only 2 people translate and then only every couple of weeks would really love to know what really happens here

Perhaps RLC could oblige the girls to have a kind of diary that we can read. Then they could record what they are doing outside of what they feel and think.

looks like Irma might be heading out for awhile,she has a big overnight bag on her bed,last time she took of for 2 1/2 days she just had the clothes on her back

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Perhaps RLC could oblige the girls to have a kind of diary that we can read. Then they could record what they are doing outside of what they feel and think.

but what if they actually had Russian people following this site,then there would be no secrets huh,i still don't understand why mostly only English speaking people follow this site

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looks like Irma might be heading out for awhile,she has a big overnight bag on her bed,last time she

but what if they actually had Russian people following this site,then there would be no secrets huh,i still don't understand why mostly only English speaking people follow this site

Rlc has banned russian ip adress ( that's one of the reason yury doesn't tranlate unless you send him the video)
And as for kitek i don't know, maybe he is done with the rlc bullshit ^^'

• Upvote 4