Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Who is saying the sex clubs are not open. They could open at noon for all we know. Hell people get horny at all times of the day, not just at nite. Irma goes out quite often without makeup and in everyday clothes. Besides did they say they were going to a sex club? Did they say they were going to see  Alex? What the girls do away from the apt. is their business.

Another factor is that it is a bit of waste of money going to swingers' club when there are likely to be few people there. Chances are these places aren't open until the evening. Just economic sense. Places still have to be cleaned etc. and it is a business.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I believe you should think before you write ....

good luck with that Noldus hahahaha

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Twins going out, obviously to the sex club too...(this is sarcasm, please do not take it seriously)

WHAT- you mean they really aren't going there- damn the bad luck hahahahahahaha:biggrin:

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Another factor is that it is a bit of waste of money going to swingers' club when there are likely to be few people there. Chances are these places aren't open until the evening. Just economic sense. Places still have to be cleaned etc. and it is a business.

I did not say they open at noon, only said they could we do not know. Have you been to one in Barca to say it is not open at noon? Also how do we know how many people are there in the afternoon? They could have a crew there after they close and it could be cleaned in 4 to 6 hours. Not being there we do not know any of what you say is true. I say they could not that they do.

37 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I believe you should think before you write ....

When that happens, this will be a great Forum.  Until then, I say ignore the "Guessers".  Any of us can make up a scenario in which we get what we think is some sort of truth.

• Upvote 3

Since ya said that Stella did hair and makeup before she left today, maybe she had a photo shoot.  Be a good time for her to get back home with some wine for her and Irma so Irma can give her a nude all over massage 

8 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Since ya said that Stella did hair and makeup before she left today, maybe she had a photo shoot.  Be a good time for her to get back home with some wine for her and Irma so Irma can give her a nude all over massage 

hope so ;)