Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

For me Stella was doing this to fit in when she found  a man Stella was gone

Would YOU marry her?

WOULD? YOU? REALLY? MARRY? HER?

What kind of man should marry her? A rich man woild never marry her, and a normal man, she wouln'd marry him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but what have they done for me lately,now they are fucking prudes

This is what I meant by the same ones who love them one minute hate them the next,,,,you love the twins and Gina now,,,but down the line you will also call them Prudes.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, eremes said:

What kind of man should marry her? A rich man woild never marry her, and a normal man, she wouln'd marry him.

This is exat the problem that many of these Russian girls have that go into the wide world to find a rich man. In the end, many of them land on their backs.

Because they would never work for 8,50 €/h in a grocerystore

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

nThis is what I meant by the same ones who love them one minute hate them the next,,,,you love the twins and Gina now,,,but down the line you will also call them Prudes.:rolleyes:

not me I will always say the twins and gina are prudes,what kills me is the girls I know will do more aka belle and Irma who you know will have sex with pretty much anyone who has a pulse and money but that's my opinion and last I knew I lived in America and could still have my own opnion