Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0800 Irma awake (alarm bell) 
0923 Stella home smiling and gave Irma a kiss 
Stella went to the restroom, upstairs to her room for some perfume and down to the restroom again
0927 Irma and Stella left

ho so stella came back xD and she stayed 4 minutes in the apartement that's nice to hear xD

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Go back and read what I wrote again,,because it seems like once you saw the example I wrote about the Lesbian Orgy,,,that part alone got stuck in your head.

I wasn't even speaking about those nights in Barcelona #2,,I was simply saying that even if they had Lesbian sex orgies every night some people would still be bored and ask for different girls. Its just something that I keep on seeing happening on both RLC and CC,,once they up the stakes on RLC and do something amazing,,it raises the bar for whosoever comes after them.

3-4 four years ago,,nobody watching RLC or who were present on CC were complaining about what we are complaining about now,,,because back then you would be lucky to see a spread open leg showing pussy or a girl in the shower,,,but fast forward today look at what we have seen so far,,,,,but the bar has been raised and people are now becoming much harder to please. 

And Emmet111 please don't be like Mikey and curse like he does at other CC members,,you are a god guy,,so please don't be like that asshole.:biggrin::biggrin:

Consindering RLC at the time about 3-4 years ago, the first thing to recognize is the absent of the barcelona apartments. There was no way viewers could dislike this never ending teasing show, because it was simply not included. ... :)

I think, RLC should remember the idea of the project (as given in the statment "The private life of other people in live 24/7.") and have a restart with the barcelona apartments. Ultimately, it is a question of good casting. They should go for girls like Nora and Nicole that have (or at least try to have a life there) and keep away girls that are limited to this teasing shows (like the Twins or Gina). It is important that a part of the life of the residents take place in the apartment. This also means that they do not need to fear to get embarrassed when they have normal people over as guests. It would be nice, if the girls stop this 24/7 always nude approach (that is clearly only implemented for the viewers and is not normal at all) and stop to to act like in an kindergarten.

There is something in between noting (like in teasing only) and exaggeration (like in an lesbian orgy) and this is what RLC should going for. The private life of people also include sex. I really wonder why so many people in this thread do not realize that hetero girls normaly have sex with guys. Bodypainting, candlelight baths or daily nude dance sessions are the opposite of what the days of the girls is normaly (as outside of the barcelona apartments) all about. It is time for a change.

BTW, There was never something like a lesbian orgy in barcelona. There was a guy present and active at both party nights. I think, it would be best, if RLC would cast at least one couple in each apartment. That would keep this apartments way more realistic and honest. Again, it is everything about a good casting. 

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I really wonder why so many people in this thread do not realize

[ bla bla ] openess, GUYS, real/normal life, teasing [ bla bla ]

Dear Mr.Box you are all about respecing each other opinion but once again you only see yours as valid. 

B1 & B2 & K&k IMHO were created to be an alternative to the (boring) couple apartment. Where poeple that are not interested of watching 2 poeple having sex everyday without any change can still find some interest of watching RLC. The girls change every 1 to 3 month so that there are no routine ... 

But no you still try to persuade everyone that this apartment should become an other couple apartement ... 
and i'll say once again i think lots of poeple here ( like me ) are not against dude being there as long as they don't overstay or disrupt the other girls ... 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, wathou said:
18 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Consindering RLC at the time about 3-4 years ago, the first thing to recognize is the absent of the barcelona apartments. There was no way viewers could dislike this never ending teasing show, because it was simply not included. ... :)

I think, RLC should remember the idea of the project (as given in the statment "The private life of other people in live 24/7.") and have a restart with the barcelona apartments. Ultimately, it is a question of good casting. They should go for girls like Nora and Nicole that have (or at least try to have a life there) and keep away girls that are limited to this teasing shows (like the Twins or Gina). It is important that a part of the life of the residents take place in the apartment. This also means that they do not need to fear to get embarrassed when they have normal people over as guests. It would be nice, if the girls stop this 24/7 always nude approach (that is clearly only implemented for the viewers and is not normal at all) and stop to to act like in an kindergarten.

There is something in between noting (like in teasing only) and exaggeration (like in an lesbian orgy) and this is what RLC should going for. The private life of people also include sex. I really wonder why so many people in this thread do not realize that hetero girls normaly have sex with guys. Bodypainting, candlelight baths or daily nude dance sessions are the opposite of what the days of the girls is normaly (as outside of the barcelona apartments) all about. It is time for a change.

BTW, There was never something like a lesbian orgy in barcelona. There was a guy present and active at both party nights. I think, it would be best, if RLC would cast at least one couple in each apartment. That would keep this apartments way more realistic and honest. Again, it is everything about a good casting. 

Dear Mr.Box you are all about respecing each other opinion but once again you only see yours as valid. 

B1 & B2 & K&k IMHO were created to be an alternative to the (boring) couple apartment. Where poeple that poeple  are not interested of watching 2 poeple having sex everyday without any change can still find some interest of watching RLC. The girls change every 1 to 3 month so that there are no routine ... 

But no you still try to persuade everyone that this apartment should become an other couple apartement ... 
and i'll say once again i think lots of poeple here ( like me ) are not against dude being there as long as they don't overstay or disrupt the other girls ... 

It is not only about the sex. ... but ... It is about the absence of any private life in this apartments.

This never ending teasing show must find an end. They are used as an replacement for anything honestly a part of their life and prevent the idea of the project. ... I think, this is very obvious. A restart of the barcelona apartments is needed.

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is not only about the sex. ... but ... It is about the absence of any private life in this apartments.

This never ending teasing show must find an end. They are used as an replacement for anything honestly a part of their life and prevent the idea of the project. ... I think, this is very obvious. A restart of the barcelona apartments is needed.

Just LMAO "it's not jsut about the sex" but every time you mention girls it's only nicole & nora which are the 2 that had sex in the apt ! Just LOL 

And Btw i'd like to remind you that those two apt are "girls in vacation" so it's normal/real that the girls don't have a regular ( boring ) life like the other apartment because they are not in " normal condition" they are in vacation ...

And i still don't understand why you torture yourself by watching those apartements when they are 14 others normal/real apartments full of openess ? and only 3 or 2 apartments that are fake , teasing, not showing any openess ?

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

Just LMAO "it's not jsut about the sex" but every time you mention girls it's only nicole & nora which are the 2 that had sex in the apt ! Just LOL 

And Btw i'd like to remind you that those two apt are "girls in vacation" so it's normal/real that the girls don't have a regular ( boring ) life like the other apartment because they are not in " normal condition" they are in vacation ...

And i still don't understand why you torture yourself by watching those apartement when they are 14 other normal/real apartment full of openess ? and only 3 or 2 apartments that are fake , teasing, not showing any openess ?

I mention this girls as examples, because there fit best. ... but ... There were other girls equal open minded even without guys in this apartments. ... One example is Elisa (again only mentioned a best fit).

Anyway, you do not have any good argument when you try to refer to the other apartments, because RLC only offer this apartments in an package with the barcelona apartments (as one product). ... As long as they state something like 

"The private life of other people in live 24/7."

they should also go for this idea. It is time to have a restart in barcelona. Leave out this teasing only girls (that are also exterm broing btw) and cast people actually agree to have a life in the project.

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think, it would be best, if RLC would cast at least one couple in each apartment. That would keep this apartments way more realistic and honest. Again, it is everything about a good casting. 

So explain to RLC how much better these apartments would be if they put couples in them and get rid of all the fake teasing girls that are wasting everyone's time. You can point out much their membership will grow if they do. I'm sure they'll listen to your expert opinion of "Real Life".:dodgy:

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Anyway, you do not have any good argument when you try to refer to the other apartments, because RLC only offer this apartments in an package with the barcelona apartments (as one product). ... As long as they state something like 

"The private life of other people in live 24/7."

you don't see me blabling about that rlc should change all the couples apartment and i pay the same price as you but i'm only watching 3 of the 17 apartments ... so your argument is more invalid than mine then .... 

And i kind of agree about this cast is getting boring but having no dudes being there as no effect, during the summer the girls had multiple parties without having dudes and those parties were real ! because they were all friends and like to spend time together. But now irma, stella & belle are spending all their times on their phones or outside Why ? i don't know but it's not related to dudes being not there ...

so maybe just for once just stop trying to change b1 & b2 and go talk in the couples apts thread were most of the poeple are since nobody likes b1&b2 since there is no openess / real life :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, MrBox said:

. I think, it would be best, if RLC would cast at least one couple in each apartment. That would keep this apartments way more realistic and honest. Again, it is everything about a good casting. 

Absolute nonsense lol

• Upvote 4