Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm with you Wathou, regarding the blokes too, as long as they aren't creeps...and we've seen a few of them, not mentioning any names...:dodgy:

I'd very happily welcome with open arms more 'all girl' apartment like B1, B2 and KKH, and get rid of a few of the others...:biggrin:

That's what I like and why I'm here...

You also watched Nicole, even with a guy in this apartments. ... Barcelona is nice, because there is some change in the cast every few month.

... It do not need to be a teasing only space. ... Especially when there are girls like the twins and Gina ...

bored-boring-computer-shows-boredom-amaz

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They are lifeless in this apartments and fill the empty space with this teasing shows. ... Maybe a world like "boring" is not a good fit, but i think, as soon as they are gone, there will not be missed by most of the viewers.Nothing else as teasing is a wast of space and money. 

You just don't get it and never will.

That is easy to see.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You also watched Nicole, even with a guy in this apartments. ... Barcelona is nice, because there is some change in the cast every few month.

... It do not need to be a teasing only space. ... Especially when there are girls like the twins and Gina ...

bored-boring-computer-shows-boredom-amaz

Different day, same shite...

Yes I watched Nicole a lot, even with blokes. When she was in B1 she had a couple of epic nights with Miguel, the memories will stay with me forever. I just like watching the girls, whether they're asleep naked in bed, showering, dancing, teasing, doing naked yoga, bating, partying and fucking, as in Nicole's case. And I shouldn't forget 1 of the main reasons, interacting with each other and forming friendships...:biggrin:

I honestly don't think you speak for most of the guys who follow the Barca girls MrB...The reason's I've listed above are the reasons we watch these apartments...

That's what we like...

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Different day, same shite...

Yes I watched Nicole a lot, even with blokes. When she was in B1 she had a couple of epic nights with Miguel, the memories will stay with me forever. I just like watching the girls, whether they're asleep naked in bed, showering, dancing, teasing, doing naked yoga, bating, partying and fucking, as in Nicole's case. And I shouldn't forget 1 of the main reasons, interacting with each other and forming friendships...:biggrin:

I honestly don't think you speak for most of the guys who follow the Barca girls MrB...The reason's I've listed above are the reasons we watch these apartments...

That's what we like...

I do not want to speak for other people .... but ... I also see that this thread is not a good survey of average customers. So please, do not consider this thread as some kind of customer profile.

It it easy to guess that a lot of people also would enjoy to see some life in this apartments. Every day a teasing show (selected form a very limited portfolio: Uninvolved dancing, candlelight bath and bodypainting) is useless. 

It is time for a change. This apatments need more girls as open minded as Nicole, Nora, Elisa, .... It should be a place including a private life. .. :)

26 minutes ago, oiler17 said:

Shut the fuck up you sad lonely bastard. Stop wasting your life writing stupid fucking comments on here.

Have you just graduated from the School of Wit and Repartee...:dodgy:

This forum is all about opinions, that's what makes it tick. Regardless of whether we agree with folk or not, we need to respect all the guys on here, and try and be tactful without insulting them...Just saying Oiler...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not want to speak for other people .... but ... I also see that this thread is not a good survey of average customers. So please, do not consider this thread as some kind of customer profile.

It it easy to guess that a lot of people also would enjoy to see some life in this apartments. Every day a teasing show (selected form a very limited portfolio: Uninvolved dancing, candlelight bath and bodypainting) is useless. 

It is time for a change. This apatments need more girls as open minded as Nicole, Nora, Elisa, .... It should be a place including a private life. .. :)

You keep mentioning Nora...she was the queen of the staged events last time in...:confused:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You keep mentioning Nora...she was the queen of the staged events last time in...:confused:

She is living in barcelona for real and had a part of her life also in this apartment. ... Sure, she also participated in the shows, but this was more something in addition as a kind of replacement. ...  

That is the point, I try to make.

Just teasing all the time, without any reality left is useless. Even the shows can be honest, if there are lived for real. I think, Nora was real all the time she was in the apartment. Do you really think, that fit to the stay of the Twins?

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do you really think, that fit to the stay of the Twins?

I think Mr.box you are being frustated by the twins because it's obvious that they are not going to have any kind sexual activities in the apt because they are sisters and in the same bed ( or at least really really unlilky ) as long as they are sharing a same room. But since you like to talk about nora i'd like to remind you when b1 open nora didn't do anything sexual either ( like many other girls at the start) it's just things evovled and now everyone is expecting the girls to bate ( orgies, SEX) every day well it wasn't like that at the begining. even for nora ( and she really changed at her last visit, more active playing with the other girls & all which she never did before) but i'll always respect nora because of her involvment in b1 & b2 ( like danaya & ilona too)

Just now, wathou said:

I think Mr.box you are being frustated by the twins because it's obvious that they are not going to have any kind sexual activities in the apt because they are sisters and in the same bed ( or at least really really unlilky ) as long as they are sharing a same room. But since you like to talk about nora i'd like to remind you when b1 open nora didn't do anything sexual either ( like many other girls at the start) it's just things evovled and now everyone is expecting the girls to bate every day well it wasn't like that at the begining. even for nora ( and she really changed at her last visit, more active playing with the other girls & all which she never did before) but i'll always respect nora because of her involvment in b1 & b2 ( like danaya & ilona too)

The twins are just an example of about 2/3 of the girls casted for this apartments that are not with the idea of the project. I do not blame the girls for anything, because they just doing there job. ... but ... I blame RLC for the casting of girls that work in this apartments (by giving an non stop teasing show) instead of have a part of their lifes there. 

I think, you know, that i do not expect anything else as that the cast consist of people also have a part of the private life in this apartments, because that is what RLC states on there page. I do not expect any specific action (like a new version of the orgy nights) and will never do so. I would even go a step further and say that I've often wondered about how many people in this forum repeatedly mentioned there hope to see sex between hetero girls, even if this would not fit the normal life of the girls at all. 

I started with RLC at a point when Nora was already with the idea of the project in barcelona (including visits of Kiko). I like that you have respect for Nora and think she should get much more of it in this forum. I also liked the development of Ilona. She is maybe the best example for what i try to say. In her first stay she was uninvolved in almost eveything expect her laptop. With her last stay, she opened and we saw a lot of her personality (and also some sexual events). She was honestly involved in the project. This is not the case for the twins or Gina. They are there for the teasing show and we saw all of it in the first week of there stay. Useless to keep them there for months. Like it would also be useless to recast Danaya again, because she would also never life there for real.