Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Irma wouldn;t normallt put clothes on in the house, she usually takes them off. Looks like she's is going out with Alex. Probably another wild sex party at his place or the swingers club......:dodgy:

Oh,really?

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Oh,really?

sex party at his place... I just can not believe that irma has a sexparty with alex. Except before the RLC camera.

A woman who can have every man, does not voluntarily make a sexparty with alex and his "nothing there" - penis

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

sex party at his place... I just can not believe that irma has a sexparty with alex. Except before the RLC camera.

A woman who can have every man, does not voluntarily make a sexparty with alex and his "nothing there" - penis

Yes,,,that's where they go to have the "REAL SEX IN REAL LIFE" :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, eremes said:

Had Irma haved a bath or shower before ? If not, it may be all harmless, just drinking something or so...

No bath or shower. To be honest, I do not care if outside of the apartment they are having sex like rabbits (although I think it is very unlikely,) I am just not a big fan of seeing him inside the apartment

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

We know mate, but it was on people's minds anyway

It's time you stop caring about what some of these guys think Benfold,,,,,you know some of them will try talking shit about Irma just to try and get underneath your skin.