Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It is shite because i have paid for access and they are only visible on cam 1 public cam.  AND THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BANDWIDTH FOR IT SO IT IS VERY CHOPPY!!!!

They still have difficulties, but they can change that. Irma and Stella can not be changed anymore.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey angel is bating over at B2 at least one of the girls seems to be making a effort to do something for us fans that does not involve alex,thank you Irma for bringing us to this point

Man it feels so depressing in this thread lately..everyone seems to be very unhappy at the moment.

Look at this fat kitty and maybe it will put a smile on someone's face.:biggrin:

tumblr_nbfavujvEY1r1huq6o1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I subscribed again when stella came back I figured hell Irma has been all over these other girls cant wait to see her and stella together but nope nothing not even one massage talk about disappointment,now they are gone every night that's just salt in the wound there

The ladies use the Apt. Only as a hotel room, they are paid for it still high.
If a lot of subscribers complain to RLC, maybe that brings something. Nora and Kiko as company members are nevertheless in Barcellona, so they say. Maybe they should say something to the girls.
Since RLC has only the money in mind, perhaps many subscribers would threaten with the termination, they may understand.
What is going on at the moment is only a big mockery.
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eremes said:
The ladies use the Apt. Only as a hotel room, they are paid for it still high.
If a lot of subscribers complain to RLC, maybe that brings something. Nora and Kiko as company members are nevertheless in Barcellona, so they say. Maybe they should say something to the girls.
Since RLC has only the money in mind, perhaps many subscribers would threaten with the termination, they may understand.
What is going on at the moment is only a big mockery.

the whole damn Irma and alex thing is a disaster he keeps finding things to get the girls out of the apt for who knows what we have a good idea though,and the bullshit of Irma dragging the other girls into it is complete bullshit Irma comin back this time worst idea ever

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they have been gone what 7hrs now must be a good party

We have to admit that Alex is a kind of door-opener and girl-broker in Barcelona.
He has been fishing Irma, Irma has managed the girls. This time, Alex probably rented the whole shop. Until the today's orders are processed, it takes a while. When they home, I said it above,set up "safety signs" "Slippery when wet"

• Upvote 2

Guys please chill out.

Do you know the NUMBER ONE REASON WHY ALL OF YOU ARE PISSED AT THESE GIRLS AND RLC?

BECAUSE TO THIS DAY ALL OF YOU REFUSE TO READ THE FINE PRINT ON RLC'S WEBSITE.

WHY DO I KEEP ON SEEING PEOPLE WRITE THAT THESE GIRLS ARE PAYED TO BE INSIDE THE APARTMENT?

THEY ARE NOT PAID TO BE INSIDE THE APARTMENT GUYS,,,THEY ARE PAYED FOR THEIR TIME HERE........I FEEL LIKE PULLING MY HAIR OUT SOMETIMES WHEN I SEE PEOPLE STILL NOT GETTING IT TO THIS DAY.

READ THE FINE PRINT ON THE WEBSITE,,,,THESE LADIES CAN LEAVE EVERY SINGLE DAY AND BE GONE ALL DAY OR NIGHT IF THEY WANT TO DO SO,,,THEY ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO BE INSIDE THE APARTMENT,,,,NOBODY TOLD ANYONE OF YOU THAT THEY HAVE TO BE IN THE APARTMENT.,,,YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH,

QUIT LYING TO YOURSELVES AND MAKING UP STUFF,,,,I DON'T KNOW WHO STARTED THIS CRAP ABOUT THE GIRLS HAVE TO DO WHAT THEIR CONTRACTS SAY AND STAY IN THE HOUSE,,BUT EVER SINCE THAT DAY A LOT OF PEOPLE TOOK IT AS THE TRUTH AND RAN WITH IT TO THIS DAY.

THESE LADIES DON'T HAVE TO BE IN THE APARTMENT,,OR DO ANYTHING WHILE THEY ARE THERE,,,,IT'S UP TO THEM TOO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT,,IF THEY WANT MORE VIEWS THEN THEY WOULD DO MORE ENTERTAINING STUFF,,BUT RLC DOESN'T AND CANNOT FORCE THEM TO DO SHIT.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE ANY ONE OF YOU EMAILED RLC AND GOT THE SAME ANSWER,,,THEY SAY THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ACTORS AND WE DON'T SCRIPT WHAT THEY DO......................................THE LADIES ARE THE ONES WHO CHOOSE WHAT TO SHOW US OR DO ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT.  GUYS PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT BY NOW. GEEZ I'M SERIOUSLY NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASSHOLE,,BUT I'M STATING THE OBVIOUS IF YOU ALL REFUSE TO DO IT.:angel::arrow:::):biggrin:

• Upvote 4