Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

hello, everyone...due to the dead nature of B1/B2, now i hardly visit this forum as well...probably once or twice a month....

I joined this forum when Irma joined the RLC project...now even she is a disappointment...it seems except for Nora and Anna, who seemed to have improved on their past performance, all other girls are getting worse...i had no hopes from stella, danaya or belle....but Irma is also pretty boring now....plus  these twins are a waste...they both seem to have boyfriends and are not willing to do anything except being nude and dancing..not to forget painting, movies and cards....

I am scared that this dead trend will continue and even if anna or caro come later on, they will also be lying around dull like all these dead fishes...

Amen!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, eremes said:

They still have difficulties, but they can change that. Irma and Stella can not be changed anymore.

It's not just Irma and Stella, they are all making a mockery of the people that kiss their asses on a daily basis because they get to see some fake booby play and some pussy flashing.  The ones that put up with all the time they spend out of the apartments, out of the camera views doing exactly what 99.9% of you know what they are doing but continue to except it.  My grandfather once told me that people who sit back and never complain or show any interest when things are bad because they don't want to cause any waves, are the people you need to steer clear of.  He always told me to hang around people that didn't except things just because the rest were excepting it, and it's some of the best advice I've ever received in my life.

• Upvote 2

RLC now has plenty of apartments and a divergence of tenants to choose from. That's a good thing. They have different backgrounds, different motivations, and even different cultures. That's good enough for me.

I realize that some don't much enjoy the Barc apartments because they don't consider them to be "real life," but no one in their right mind would kick these pretty Barcelona ladies out of bed for eating crackers.

I wouldn't, and if I weren't a Mod most of you know I'd spend most of my time living in the Siberia or St. Petersburg threads. (But I'd vacation in Barcelona! :cool:)

Show Reply

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Man it feels so depressing in this thread lately..everyone seems to be very unhappy at the moment.

Look at this fat kitty and maybe it will put a smile on someone's face.:biggrin:

tumblr_nbfavujvEY1r1huq6o1_1280.jpg

LOL......a prime example of what I'm talking about!

1 hour ago, eremes said:
The ladies use the Apt. Only as a hotel room, they are paid for it still high.
If a lot of subscribers complain to RLC, maybe that brings something. Nora and Kiko as company members are nevertheless in Barcellona, so they say. Maybe they should say something to the girls.
Since RLC has only the money in mind, perhaps many subscribers would threaten with the termination, they may understand.
What is going on at the moment is only a big mockery.

I love you Eremes!  Great minds think alike!!!