Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

It is funny, because there are some members on this forum who know 100% where Stella has been going, for example yesterday morning, and the truth is so far away from a 'sex party' that it is hilarious, however because it is (correctly) against the rules to post that info on the forum we have all this wild speculation with people coming up with crazy theories and making themselves and each other more and more angry.

This forum needs a massive cleanup or it will become unusable

I think this is part of the problem. People will speculate and they have a right to if they don't know, but saying you know and they don't is not going to placate them. They won't believe you largely because they don't want to believe you. I know your feelings on speculation and how it might affect the girls but people have sand with great confidence in the past what are clearly wild speculation or lies about the girls and presented it as truth. Maybe if you were allowed to say what you know on here it would be better but every time I see a statement saying "I can't tell you but" I imagine other people feel the frustration that I do.

Furthermore people will speculate more while the girls are out. Yesterday they were clearly at a planned event one in which they had to dress in a certain way. Of course I don't want to talk about events they have attended in the past or what their real life may entail but these girls are a long way from the type of girl for whom speculation would be ridiculous. Constant night time absence away from the flat knowing the kind of behaviour with Alex and other men that people have clearly witnessed in the apartments is going to lead to people's imaginations running away with them. Without your knowledge you cannot blame people for speculating so long as they do not insult the girls. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wathou said:

irma & stella don't waist any minute xD already geting dressed to go out ... staying more than 2 hours awake in the apt could be dangerous xD

There are two things that make me upset with any tenant in RLC. One is the hiding and intentionally blocking the view of the customers. The other is the tenants being outside the apartment more than they are in it. When Kamila first came to B1 she placed a piece of tape on the counter of the bathroom sink. She would then put a shampoo bottle over the tape blocking the view of her in the bathtub. She would also hide in the utility room and change her clothes. Rita was absent the first three days she was supposed to be in B1. She finally showed up for one hour , packed a bag and left for two more days. I was fighting mad that I was paying a premium membership to watch tenants play games hiding and not being there. I and others raised hell on the board for several days. Nothing changed. Finally one of the members sent me a PM and suggested we all send an E-Mail to RLC about it.We did and got the reply from RLC that they would look into it. A few days later Kamila took up the piece of tape and quit hiding. Rita started staying in the apartment more. You could tell it pissed them off but they got over it. I'm not saying RLC will immediately take action on every complaint sent to them. But maybe if enough members sent constructive E-Mails with the same concerns things might change. I know it worked at least one time in the past. I have also seen it work recently concerning cam quality, adding cams, and cam positions. I have never been a Nora fan but I will say that I think she would read the posts of  CC members and act if needed on complaints about B1. I think that B1/B2 needs one of the girls to be the leader like Nora. I like Irma but she is not a leader. I know the girls have a life outside the apartment and should not have to stay inside 24/7.They need someone to monitor activities outside vs inside the apartment and balance the two. This is my long post for the year :biggrin:        

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JD007 said:

[...]

This is my long post for the year :biggrin:        

i don't think "forcing" the girls to spend more time in the apt is a good thing, even if that annoye me also that they spend more time outside than they are inside ... but what's bothering me even more is that the few hours that they spend in the house is on their phone not even talking to each other. So if you "froce" them to stay more in the apt they would only be on their phone it wouldn't change anything. I don't think a change must come from rlc ( by "forcing" them) but from them.
And also let's not forget that they are in vacation so it's really understandable (dare i say normal ^^) that they spend their days outside enjoying the sun ^^' and also having fun in clubs but as long as this is not just the only thing they are going to do because they are being paid by rlc to be in this apt +- 2k/month ( and i don't know about you but i doubt the rlc ad is : " come to barcelona and get paid 2k/month just to go out & enjoy the sun all day" ^^') and we pay to watch them 75$/month which is not big but not nothing either ^^'.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, JD007 said:

There are two things that make me upset with any tenant in RLC. One is the hiding and intentionally blocking the view of the customers. The other is the tenants being outside the apartment more than they are in it. When Kamila first came to B1 she placed a piece of tape on the counter of the bathroom sink. She would then put a shampoo bottle over the tape blocking the view of her in the bathtub. She would also hide in the utility room and change her clothes. Rita was absent the first three days she was supposed to be in B1. She finally showed up for one hour , packed a bag and left for two more days. I was fighting mad that I was paying a premium membership to watch tenants play games hiding and not being there. I and others raised hell on the board for several days. Nothing changed. Finally one of the members sent me a PM and suggested we all send an E-Mail to RLC about it.We did and got the reply from RLC that they would look into it. A few days later Kamila took up the piece of tape and quit hiding. Rita started staying in the apartment more. You could tell it pissed them off but they got over it. I'm not saying RLC will immediately take action on every complaint sent to them. But maybe if enough members sent constructive E-Mails with the same concerns things might change. I know it worked at least one time in the past. I have also seen it work recently concerning cam quality, adding cams, and cam positions. I have never been a Nora fan but I will say that I think she would read the posts of  CC members and act if needed on complaints about B1. I think that B1/B2 needs one of the girls to be the leader like Nora. I like Irma but she is not a leader. I know the girls have a life outside the apartment and should not have to stay inside 24/7.They need someone to monitor activities outside vs inside the apartment and balance the two. This is my long post for the year :biggrin:        

I agree about Irma not being a leader and you can tell by the parties since Nora left. Several of them seem to be entertain Alex rather than us and it does seem that way even more now.
I think it will take one more night in the next few days for me to make this point to RLC. I don't want to cramp any girls' style but we are paying for this and for me it is not a trivial amount.

It's possibly worse for me because 6 of the 7 girls in the apartment are giving great pussy displays in the apartment, the kind of which I like. However the one I want to does not. Her displays come in the bathroom (and now we have steam problems) and when she dances naked or goes to parties. If those parties (and I am not saying she is dancing naked there just that if she is there she's clearly not a party we can see and the girls seem to often need a recovery day) are not happening then I have almost nothing of what I want to see. So for me it is direct issue. Parties outside mean I am not getting what I paid to see - however difficult to stop without upsetting the girls although I feel certain RLC could make them stay in more if they wanted. See if they didn't have that power it would be a very strange contract - sorry to harp on about contracts but pretty much everybody has a contract, well they do where I'm from. Now she's over her subdued first 10 days, Belle has begun to enjoy herself and in the company I can't helping feeling that she and Irma would put on one hell have a naked dance show but at this rate with them out of every night, it looks as though it will never happen. If the next girls are like Jasmin rather than Irma then my window of opportunity may go forever.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think "forcing" the girls to spend more time in the apt is a good thing, even if that annoye me also that they spend more time outside than they are inside ... but what'd bothering me even more is that the few hours that they spend in the house is on their phone not even talking to each other. So if you "froce" them to stay more in the apt they would only be on their phone it wouldn't change anything. I don't think a change must come from rlc ( by "forcing" them) but from them.
And also let's not forget that they are in vacation so it's really understandable (dare i say normal ^^) that they spend their days outside enjoying the sun ^^' and also having fun in clubs but as long as this is not just the only thing they are going to do because they are being paid by rlc to be in this apt +- 2k/month ( and i don't know about you but i doubt the rlc ad is : " come to barcelona and get paid 2k/month just to go out & enjoy the sun all day" ^^') and we pay to watch them 75$/month which is not big but not nothing either ^^'.

You are not wrong about that. Even in the couples' apartments and they have no doubt very different contracts from what we've heard might just make mention of not hiding, spending limited time away and being in their underwear in front of the camera. I personally don't think, with the exception of the one person I mentioned and she is building with 2 dance shows, the extraordinarily good displays we have had from the Twins, Angel and especially Gina in any way a coincidence and if so it's a directive I personally am very happy with. Lie on the bed and text but show the lads what they want to see. Still waiting for My Belle:heart: to read that memo but if she does other stuff I'll be less bothered. Just one day like Gina and I'd be happy for the rest of my life though. The one thing RLC could do with Belle is to put the light on!!!

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think "forcing" the girls to spend more time in the apt is a good thing, even if that annoye me also that they spend more time outside than they are inside ... but what's bothering me even more is that the few hours that they spend in the house is on their phone not even talking to each other. So if you "froce" them to stay more in the apt they would only be on their phone it wouldn't change anything. I don't think a change must come from rlc ( by "forcing" them) but from them.

You are right wathou. I think second to money, cell phones are the root of all evil. I stated that the girls have a life outside the apartment and I don't want them forced into staying in 24/7. I think though that they are young and once they get a taste of the Barcelona lifestyle some go overboard on the outside activities. That is why I said there needs to be a leader among them. Someone to maybe not force them to stay at the apartment more but remind them why they are there.

8 minutes ago, JD007 said:

You are right wathou. I think second to money, cell phones are the root of all evil. I stated that the girls have a life outside the apartment and I don't want them forced into staying in 24/7. I think though that they are young and once they get a taste of the Barcelona lifestyle some go overboard on the outside activities. That is why I said there needs to be a leader among them. Someone to maybe not force them to stay at the apartment more but remind them why they are there.

I think Polya because of her other job, Stella, Belle and Anna where definitely experiencing the Barcelona lifestyle but what is happening now is they are experiencing Alex's lifestyle. I think Irma will always remember us, the bate and a sexy shower with Stella last night but as far as the European audience is concerned they are not available during peak hours and the US just gets an hour when they get home. What we need is Lola back - what we really need is the Happy Juice back. TBH I don't know why it isn't if they used it discreetly which is a bit difficult now in B2 with cameras on the balcony - at least there are 2 hidden rooms in B1. I think it was the open snorting of coke which stopped the partying and complaints from RLC viewers rather than just the neighbours' complaining about the noise because B1 was shut down as well.

9 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

No. Definitely no!. They are not on vacation! they are working! And there's nothing to add!

Wrong balt. They are on holiday. Their job isn't to stay in the apartment and entertain us. They get paid by RLC for allowing us to witness their everyday life inside the apt. Often the girls, such as Angel are working outside their apt, doing a job, but that is different to what you're prattling on about...:confused:

They may get paid more money by RLC, depending on what they're willing to do inside the house, but that's up to the girls....

RLC is not a job...nothing to add...:cry:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Someone to maybe not force them to stay at the apartment more but remind them why they are there.

I agree. If we spend six of eight hours outside the workplace, we alsom have such a leader, who politely asks us to work a little bit more, please....please...but only when you want to.....