Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Irma is such a contradiction. Why so passive when everything she seems to want is available? I always thought it was Irma who backed off from Anna on New Years Eve so despite her taking the lead with Jess I think she is far too uncertain to really let herself go completely/

Just now, Hilleman said:

A tough situation right now. both to see Irma and Stella, and at the same time also see Gina lie in her perfect position to view the lovely she offers. ✨????

What's tough about it Hill, if you've got replay...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

What did I say yesterday guys 'Stella has added nothing to this apt'.Well if you listen to me you can't go far wrong...:sick:

I always knew Stella would come good, she's the perfect RLC tenant in my opinion. Fun, sexy and oh my days so very beautiful

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

What did I say yesterday guys 'Stella has added nothing to this apt'.Well if you listen to me you can't go far wrong...:sick:

We are all friends here and we all look after each other...please somebody share the vid and iwill return the favour,,i dont get paid until the 23rd

Just now, Benfold said:

I always knew Stella would come good, she's the perfect RLC tenant in my opinion. Fun, sexy and oh my days so very beautiful

yeah and its not just looks either she tends to watch nature shows listen to the other girls issues,keeps active and my word is she flexible