Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... what i find very mysteries is that belle is still in clothed  ... i almost did not recognize the apartment .,.. (really ment as a joke) ... :)

She has not been in full participation mode this trip and has been naked 22 hours in the last 3 days and topless for quite a percentage of the rest.

I really do not want to see Alex tonight. Surely the joke is coming to an end. Didn't they discuss him coming on Friday as well last night.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She has not been in full participation mode this trip and has been naked 22 hours in the last 3 days and topless for quite a percentage of the rest.

I really do not want to see Alex tonight. Surely the joke is coming to an end. Didn't they discuss him coming on Friday as well last night.

I don't want to see any more of him either, its getting very old

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I do not know and did not watch the night complete. ... I do not think he is a bad person.

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma was talking to Alex on the phone about selling his iPad. Then she said 'not right now, tomorrow.' Perhaps another visit tomorrow? Or maybe it was something else and he is heading over tonight anyway. I must say I'd rather not see him pawing at Belle! But why is Belle there at all? Mysteries

Thanks Ben - I missed what they were talking about the price of.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Please Belle go home to B2, wake Angel up and dance naked like you both did in the kitchen. Leave the Alex circus to Irma and Stella, then I won't have to watch.

Why do i get the feeling Alex will come then take Belle home :cry:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Please Belle go home to B2, wake Angel up and dance naked like you both did in the kitchen. Leave the Alex circus to Irma and Stella, then I won't have to watch.

Maybe, Alex will pick her up so they can get to know each other a bit more ... ;) ... Just kidding. ... Why everyone here dislike this guy so much?

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma was talking to Alex on the phone about selling his iPad. Then she said 'not right now, tomorrow.' Perhaps another visit tomorrow? Or maybe it was something else and he is heading over tonight anyway. I must say I'd rather not see him pawing at Belle! But why is Belle there at all? Mysteries

He's a lot heavier than me but I'm still spry enough to get a couple of shots in and have height advantage but I'm a lover not a fighter.

Look I'm not bothered about Belle because she's no different than the other girls like Stella ... I might feel differently if I actually saw it happen though.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There's no guarantee he's coming. Irma did say 'tomorrow.' but I guess we'll find out

Just now, Benfold said:

There's no guarantee he's coming. Irma did say 'tomorrow.' but I guess we'll find out

Now I understand but the mere possibility. Apart from anything else it makes this board a nasty place to be. I have defended him ... but to bring the Kama Sutra, WTF was he thinking of. It's like taking a first date to "Deep Throat" with her sisters who are nuns!