Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cacjc said:

I don't think many of them would BB

I disagree with that. Irma's multilingual and Belle's far from stupid. The Goddess would probably win it of course if she could pick a subject between "Theoretical Physics", "Impressionism", and "Guns 'n' Roses".

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I disagree with that. Irma's multilingual and Belle's far from stupid. The Goddess would probably win it of course if she could pick a subject between "Theoretical Physics", "Impressionism", and "Guns 'n' Roses".

Let's just say that out of all the girls that have been on RLC there are more dummies than bright sparks.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Melissa is the smartest girl who's passed through these parts. The girl speaks fluent Japanese for a start

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

Melissa is the smartest girl who's passed through these parts. The girl speaks fluent Japanese for a start

I have had  a girl in my house who did that ... she was Japanese though. I did start though but learning Russian was bad enough.

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Whats been said that would lock the forum ?? Ive not looked back thru the posts but all seems harmless to me 

Depends on what happens. Look instead of making a comment the would just cause a stir I'll just say I'm not enjoying the conversation in here at the moment.  So I'm doing what normal people would do. I'll look in on the girls some and in the mean time do something else.