Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Stella excited by her present.

he promised her a new iphone for pics i guess he is paying his fee ... And they are not even hiding it, what's next ... or should i say who's next ... 

it's getting really disturbing to watch :sick: i whish rlc would put a stop to this madness

6 minutes ago, euth63 said:

OT Am I the only one Replay isn't working on Chrome?

Why is it working on another Browser? It's be broken just after Belle stopped her show today just like it was with her last show.

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, iogres said:

Now that Alex relieved last night watching the girls show that it will be able to give them a reward today "Here my children that you have done well, I give you a nice cool pacifier" :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

he promised her a new iphone for pics i guess he is paying his fee ... And they are not even hiding it, what's next ... or should i say who's next ... 

it's getting really disturbing to watch :sick: i whish rlc would put a stop to this madness

oh he is way beyond pictures he has had his face in her pussy you think pics will cover it lol