Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, eremes said:

I do not know if it is in the English-speaking world: "Nichts Gutes kommt nach", it means:
"Nothing good comes after" Be content with what you have.

I wonder where Irma will go and what she will do after she leaves RLC ?  Possibly back  to Greece ?

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

A lot more false info and false accusations on here last night

@eremes @wathou

Understand that I do not like Alex, but you are consistently coming to the wrong conclusions about him because you WANT to believe he is worse than he is. And Wathou, you also spoke about how you want Irma to leave as soon as possible. Remember that when she is gone, we will have night after night of nothing, no excitement. There are no leaders to bring back apart from Lola, and I do not expect to see her again yet, and the twins and Stella are not initiators. 

I hope you like body painting

i guess i was wrong, i think i'm gonna back at not talking about him. Sorry if i hurt anyone feelings.
And i want irma gone because i hope when she'll be gone he will be too, if not i think it's going to be the end of the rlc journey for me.

And about the whole leader thing i think irma is no leader right now ( she is always on her phone or busy with him) the only two poeple that seemed to have genuine fun at the two last "party" were gina & stella. I actually don't care about a leader, i just want to see girls having fun party in the apt that's all. (like the party during summer, and i'm not talking about the lesbian thing ^^').

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, wathou said:

i guess i was wrong, i think i'm gonna back at not talking about him. Sorry if i hurt anyone feelings.
And i want irma gone because i hope when she'll be gone he will be too, if not i think it's going to be the end of the rlc journey for me.

And about the whole leader thing i think irma is no leader right now ( she is always on her phone or busy with him) the only two poeple that seemed to have genuine fun at the two last "party" were gina & stella. I actually don't care about a leader, i just want to see girls having fun party in the apt that's all. (like the party during summer, and i'm not talking about the lesbian thing ^^').

I like to see the girls having fun too, but whether we like it or not they seem to have fun when he is around (not Angelina maybe, but she prefers not to visit B1 anyway.)

I too hope that when Irma leaves it's the end of Alex, but it's not 100%

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I like to see the girls having fun too, but whether we like it or not they seem to have fun when he is around (not Angelina maybe, but she prefers not to visit B1 anyway.)

I too hope that when Irma leaves it's the end of Alex, but it's not 100%

i don't think that's true, they are already having fun when he comes. He surely doesn't bring the fun, just the booze. And if they need money for booze, hell i'd give rlc an extra 500$/month for booze if this would prevent any other alex. because he is surely ruining my fun.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think that's true, they are already having fun when he comes. He surely doesn't bring the fun, just the booze. And if they need money for booze, hell i'd give rlc an extra 500$/month for booze if this would prevent any other alex. because he is surely ruining my fun.

Is Alex a Spanish citizen ?  If he is, then maybe Irma is looking to marriage and a permanent residency in Spain ; something similar to the  "Green Card "   in the U.S.  !  Once she gets that, she could dump him and stay in Spain forever ................................LOL   ( Just a thought )  !