Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Comment about Alex.. Maybe money for booze and rides around town is enough to get you an exclusive membership to titty dance club. That appears to be the only attraction to him other than his male opinion and reaction to their cute little female bodies. Can't really see any of them hooking up with him based on the fact we've all seen him naked and the level of sexual attraction to him by any of the girls. Other than liking to tease him mercilessly. Maybe that's it. Seems like a good gig for all involved and although I think he's similar to any lonely guy you see at a strip club, kudos to him and make it last as long as they have you. Just know for your own sake when it's time to leave. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Houlii said:

Comment about Alex.. Maybe money for booze and rides around town is enough to get you an exclusive membership to titty dance club. That appears to be the only attraction to him other than his male opinion and reaction to their cute little female bodies. Can't really see any of them hooking up with him based on the fact we've all seen him naked and the level of sexual attraction to him by any of the girls. Other than liking to tease him mercilessly. Maybe that's it. Seems like a good gig for all involved and although I think he's similar to any lonely guy you see at a strip club, kudos to him and make it last as long as they have you. Just know for your own sake when it's time to leave. 

I would agree with you except he's already gone a little further with Stella and Irma. My own personal opinion of that night is that they were all pretty drunk and Irma decided to give him a present. And Stella? She is just a fun girl who likes to say yes (to sex, to drugs, to rock'n'roll) and who knows, maybe she actually likes him as a friend? And what is the harm in a finger between friends :angel::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Benfold said:

I would agree with you except he's already gone a little further with Stella and Irma. My own personal opinion of that night is that they were all pretty drunk and Irma decided to give him a present. And Stella? She is just a fun girl who likes to say yes (to sex, to drugs, to rock'n'roll) and who knows, maybe she actually likes him as a friend? And what is the harm in a finger between friends :angel::biggrin:

Completely agree and throwing him a bone is cool. my finger is jealous of his for sure. Entertaining to witness the effort!! haha

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Completely agree and throwing him a bone is cool. my finger is jealous of his for sure. Entertaining to witness the effort!! haha

it was a lot more than fingering they let him eat them out ,its almost like half the guys on here have already forgoten that little detail

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was a lot more than fingering they let him eat them out ,its almost like half the guys on here have already forgoten that little detail

didn't catch the meal but again kudos to him and maybe they'll let him slip something else in. Not sure it falls in to the sexual attraction category to him but but hey.. keep showing and who knows. :cry:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Houlii said:

didn't catch the meal but again kudos to him and maybe they'll let him slip something else in. Not sure it falls in to the sexual attraction category to him but but hey.. keep showing and who knows. :cry:

and that's just what they let us see,we have no clue what he has done off cam at the club assuming he has had those two at the club I certainly don't see stella having a problem going there if Jessica nora and Dayana had no problem going there

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

and that's just what they let us see,we have no clue what he has done off cam at the club assuming he has had those two at the club I certainly don't see stella having a problem going there if Jessica nora and Dayana had no problem going there

I agree with everything said. Everyone is investing time and money here so get everything you can from it. the variety of perspectives make this all worth reading. Let the adventures continue!!!

• Upvote 2