Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

belle smoked last night the twins and gina all smoke too just not as much as stella

I was referring to the way she smokes. She eats the cigarettes in no time.
That's not normal

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Again but what about yesterday or did you all miss that? I think if Irma and Stella were in B2 away from The Twins maybe we'd see something different.

BB i know your being the protective father but i'm talking about her overall attitude her mind is somewhere else

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why because she's acting more mature and isn't jumping around like an idiot this time?

And yes Max maybe she is growing up and being more mature 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Cheers for that and we haven'got another right back. Mind you, you may have noticed are youngsters aren't bad and we're th top team of 2017 so far.

Seems like a bad one, they're not showing replays on Sky

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

BB i know your being the protective father but i'm talking about her overall attitude her mind is somewhere else

I was plenty critical of Belle the first 10 days. Read my posts. I sad maybe she should not have come back so soon and we assumed because of her friendship with Irma we would see more between the 2, but she's changed mood since. It is pretty obvious. Is that another moth. Belle is absolutely terrified of flying insects.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was plenty critical of Belle the first 10 days. Read my posts. I sad maybe she should not have come back so soon and we assumed because of her friendship with Irma we would see more between the 2, but she's changed mood since. It is pretty obvious. Is that another moth. Belle is absolutely terrified of flying insects.

YES now she keeps her bottoms on, she was going to pull them down, grrrr

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I agree Des it's not the same girl that was here last time something she seen maybe or something was said to her i don't know but she's definitely changed.

just don't suggest she might have a boyfriend someone might take your head off then say the same thing themselves two days later :cool:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

they are afraid of a little moth;)

Often in the kitchen at B2 and once when Belle was confronted by one made gestures to punch and kick it without getting too near to it. It was so funny. With her Goth nature maybe she thinks they're many vampires. We had a lad at school who was absolutely terrified of vampires. When we went on a school trip to Transylvania (we really did) he wore a cross and garlic around his neck, Otherwise the guy was normal bordering on cool but he did have an unusually hot mother apparently - no aging you see.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

YES now she keeps her bottoms on, she was going to pull them down, grrrr

It was almost and she has a thong on today I think. It's odd she was dressing sexier the first 10 days when she wasn't doing anything.