Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm betting on 4. However I'm not feeling good about this mainly because I wish i was there so much I ache. I mean really I could just fly out not tonight but when Belle arrived - obviously that is only in my fantasy, I'm not a stalker, but too imagine having the opportunity merely to watch her ... yup I'm all tied up in knots and its not good. If I could watch then I'm fine with anything she chooses to do.

Feel my pain.

I feel ya man, but at the end of the day these girls are sharing a small part of their life with us. They are free to live their lives outside the apartment too

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He means that because Replay is not working he will have to watch the internal cameras until they return, or risk missing something

I think they will be about 2 hours and then return

Obviously I agree but sadly the OCD and disappointment at the last 2 replay fails make it too much of a risk. Definitely leaving RLC when Belle goes - I don't think I can take any more. Like I have said before although I am not happy about seeing Alex touch her - just a natural reaction - I really don't have a problem because if something were to happen I'd see it but out with Alex and not seeing what she might get up to into the club with Irma and Stella especially if nothing ever happens again in the apartments.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I feel ya man, but at the end of the day these girls are sharing a small part of their life with us. They are free to live their lives outside the apartment too

I've just killed a moth. It's nothing but a mid-life crisis Ben. When I see a girl like Belle, I just think that's part of my life gone then I see Alex I think but hang on. OK he won't get to fuck her but merely being there ... I should have planned my life better. I do think that Belle will probably participate with the other 2 tonight if that's where they are going and it might just scotch my theory about her getting a BF in the last 2 days. 

3 minutes ago, eremes said:

That was sarcastic, I think so

I mentioned a hotel. It was a joke because that's what everybody used to say when they went Under Maintenance. It was a running joke but actually after mention of a swinger's club, all bets are off.

We hated when Kiko used to come over and see Nora,,,we hated it when the Vika brought her Bf to spend time here,,we hated it when Anna was with the Bearded Ape,,,and now it's Irma's turn with Alex.:biggrin::biggrin:

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm the same as you here Wathou, I can't stand the guy, but until Irma leaves he's an integral part of B1 life, so we'll have to involve him in chat on here because he'll linger around like a bad smell...He was Belle's lift home last night, so I suppose we should be grateful she got back safe and sound but it's just the way he sits and ogles the almost naked girls...:cry:

Mind, that's what I do...:blush:

• Upvote 1

And of course if we find anything has happened ... do people really think Belle has changed in 3 months? Maybe tonight will be a signal for Belle to start again but when Irma goes I don't really see any possibilities for anything more. Certainly not Angel or the The Twins and Gina I doubt so it would have to be new girls or old girls to see anything like September Belle again. I personally think Irma is the only possibility and I would still highly doubt that.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've just killed a moth. 

:sad: I like moths

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

We hated when Kiko used to come over and see Nora,,,we hated it when the Vika brought her Bf to spend time here,,we hated it when Anna was with the Bearded Ape,,,and now it's Irma's turn with Alex.:biggrin::biggrin:

I didn't hate Fidel, but I was desperate for him to fuck Vika. It would have been the most interesting part of her stay

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I never did.

Just now, Benfold said:

:sad: I like moths

I didn't hate Fidel, but I was desperate for him to fuck Vika. It would have been the most interesting part of her stay

Nobody was ever more naked downstairs than Vika after he wasn't there - Lima was more  naked overall and started the great shots until Gina has taken taht over from The Twins.