Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh I have no problem with it was just curious about it as that was the first I had heard about it just thought it was funny I never heard about it before is all and was under the impression that the orgy was the first lesbian sex at the apts

It was. Irma never did more than making out with Ilona and Anna. At least on cams anyway.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Stella bate "Elisa"

Bildergebnis für fakeBildergebnis für fakeBildergebnis für fakeBildergebnis für fakeBildergebnis für fake

I just had a look on the Stella event and need to say it was most likely not even close to be real. ... Everyone in this forum who thinks differently should look at some of the events of Elisa. The differences are very obvious.

As so often in barcelona (as least since the move out of Nicole and Nora), everything seems to be made to con the viewers. It was the same with Gina today. ... I guess, the girls (or RLC) made the decision to spice up the premium cam teasing show with fake masturbations. It could not get any more worse, if the residents on a page called REALLIFECAM  fake a masturbation. 

BTW, It is so stupid doing something like this, because there are actually girls on RLC that had real masturbations (e.g. Elisa , Nicole and some of the girls in the couple apartments) on the same page. The differences are so clear and easy to see that barcelona just look even more ridiculous. It is all a big teasing show (artificially and without any private life content).

I am away and with no access to a flash enabled device and enough bandwidth, so I have not seen, and won't be able to see Gina and Stella (wink wink nudge nudge)

So the only thing I can comment on is the color of Mr Box font : Brown, which is the color of poop. That was my enlightened contribution to today's pointless debate.:dodgy:

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am away and with no access to a flash enabled device and enough bandwidth, so I have not seen, and won't be able to see Gina and Stella (wink wink nudge nudge)

So the only thing I can comment on is the color of Mr Box font : Brown, which is the color of poop. That was my enlightened contribution to today's pointless debate.:dodgy:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

31 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

... i adapted the text color to the image. ..  :) .... and ... even if there are may things in the world with brown color ... i think .... poop fits good for barcelona in its current state. ... :biggrin:

BTW, If the twins would be on a two month stay, they would leave in one week. ... :) ... It always good to have some hope. ... :)