Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Irma could stay longer but she'll screw up her Visa by going home late.  Then she'll have trouble ever obtaining another Visa for an extended period of time before she can get another.  So it's imperative that se follow the Guidelines set out in the Visa.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma could stay longer but she'll screw up her Visa by going home late.  Then she'll have trouble ever obtaining another Visa for an extended period of time before she can get another.  So it's imperative that se follow the Guidelines set out in the Visa.

i'm not 100% sure but i think irma spends a lot of time in europe so maybe she doesn't have the same restriction as the other girls.

Just now, wathou said:

i'm not 100% sure but i think irma spends a lot of time in europe so maybe she doesn't have the same resctriction as the other girls.

The way I understand it they can be out of their Country but remain in the Schengen Zone for 90 Days every 180 Day Cycle. So when she goes home it will take another 90 Days before she can obtain another Visa to return.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The way I understand it they can be out of their Country but remain in the Schengen Zone for 90 Days every 180 Day Cycle. So when she goes home it will take another 90 Days before she can obtain another Visa to return.

ho ok then stella won't stay the 3 months then probably 2 then

Just now, wathou said:

stella looks in a hurry and irma looks calm but it seems that they are both packing.

... i guess ... based on all the rumors in this forum ... they will visit Alex and have a nice swinger weekend (off cam). ... ::)

Barcelona = PRIVATE LIFE NOT INCLUDED. ... :cry:

Just now, MrBox said:

... i guess ... based on all the rumors in this forum ... they will visit Alex and have a nice swinger weekend (off cam). ... ::)

Barcelona = PRIVATE LIFE NOT INCLUDED. ... :cry:

seriously if their private life include having sex with old,fat,tiny dick but with money men. I'm beter off ... 

• Upvote 1