Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, timber said:

Leaving at 12:30 dressed in the same clothes they were wearing when they got back at 6 in the morning. Gina just sprayed herself with deodorant instead of taking a shower. 

Un rompecabezas.

I thought it was a bit odd. She probably hasn't brought a change of clothes with her. They might just be going out for lunch somewhere...

The girls can go wherever they want and get laid however and by whoever they want when they are outside the apartment - though I obviously would prefer things to take place in the apartment.

What they do outside is not my problem.  And I understand nuns won't have any place in that kind of project.

Still I would prefer if posters avoided insinuations and references about "orders" and other paid work. Especially coming from baseless speculation.

• Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The girls can go wherever they want and get laid however and by whoever they want when they are outside the apartment - though I obviously would prefer things to take place in the apartment.

What they do outside is not my problem.  And I understand nuns won't have any place in that kind of project.

Still I would prefer if posters avoided insinuations and references about "orders" and other paid work. Especially coming from baseless speculation.

When people talk about other people, speculation is an essential part of this communication. Talk to other people about sports, politics, weather. Everywhere speculation! Absolutely normal.